Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello And Help!

**caroline**

:D Hello everyone im Caroline 20yr old F from .... well everywhere! lol. Mainly stay around South lanarkshire.

My 1995 1.4 limited ed Renault clio has just died on me... oops! and im looking at getting a new car however funds being short and all being a student Nurse im on a major budget!

I have seen a Toyota Starlet 1.3 sportif R reg 1997. I know its not got all full electrics etc :( but it does have power steering.... bonus i guess. However i wanted to find out a little more about these cars... how well they run? are they reliable? how much do spares cost? and from what i can see you can mod them nicely ;) lol.

All feedback will be so much appreciated! thanks!!!xxx

when buying one thing to watch for is rear shocks... as they tend to go.

what mileage is the car? its a toyota so reliabilty is not an issue really, as long as its had some mechanical sympathy it'll be fine.

spares wise, shocks are fairly cheap, servicing parts are cheap also.

brake pads are fairly cheap if you look about, discs can prove to be a bit expensive however.

but all in all, u dont get much trouble with them... ive had mine 4 years and covered 115k and most of the trouble ive had has been with general wear and tear.

ive even still got the original front section of exhaust still on the car.

Rich.