Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Going To Jae!

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I thought that i better post this out for everyone. If you are traveling up the m1 north bound and south bound. Please be very careful of the speed cameras.

There are road works between junction 11- 15 on and off. And in the center reservation they have got up digital speed cameras. Now i can tell you folks these camera are real. After the eminem concert a few weeks back over 300 drivers got done speeding through the road works. So please stick to the 50mph speed limit or you will be getting a fine through your door.

Now thats all you need after having such a great time at the jae. So please be careful out there on the roads :thumbsup:

jerry!!

cheers mate, i might pinch my old mans snooper for the drive up there.

Jerry,

Thanks for the heads-up....

I guess we'll have to play with the video camera before we get to that point then :)

the M1 on the way up is fairly camera less. shame your gong up the 127, there are NO cameras in the middle, just one at each end

thanks for that mate......cant make it to JAE but got to go to Sheffield and Keighley Friday and Saturday so will be traveling on that road anyway.........somehow dont htink i'll be breaking and land speed records though in a Rover 800 cough cough splutter did i just swear then :!Removed!:

Please observe the speed limit signs between M1 and Billing, there are often mobile cameras along the route.

Thanks for the heads up Jerry though i'm following a caravan pulled by a Sierra, doubt i'll get above 45! :lol:

No problem guys and girls. I just want everyone to have a good time and not be stung by some bloody speed camera. :crybaby:

jerry!!

Thanks Jerry

Don't want any MORE nasty points or fines :ffs:

Hi everyone

Also when you come off at junction 15 to make your way to jae. Be careful it's a really long dual carriageway and dont be tempted to start booting it down the dual carriageway.

This strip of road is notorious for speeding and i think that the old bill will be out and about as they probably know about the jae meet.

You have being warned!!!!

jerry!!

phew.. i was lucky last year then.. coz they were not there!

I'll behave :D