Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Should I Do Next Wit My Levin Ae111

mrlynch2001

Well just got delivery on a 1997 levin ae111 bz-r. it has already been remapped, it has a sards induction kit, arc magic air chamber, 4 branch manifold, ngk twin core leads, apexi Iridium plugs and a kaki moto 4inch back box any way i was just wonderin if anyone would have any idea wat i should do next to get more power gains. And also wat kind of exhaust system would be best to use as the kakimoto one is well ******...........

Cheers.

• 1 month later...

Are you still using the standard ecu?? if you are, thats your last step, get rid of it and get a full replacement ecu

Go to www.takakaira.co.jp to get a full exhaust system, they have very good prices, shipping will be expensive but if you find anywhere else other than Japan that has parts for this car let me know..... in otherwords, you have to go to Japan

If you do not already have a de-cat pipe then get one, that should have been one of the first modifications to the car anyway so i presume you have one

is it a 4-2-1 manifold or a 4-1 manifold? This is just for my interest

you should utilise the individual throttle bodies on the blacktop, get trumpets and socks or individual k&n filters, a standard setup is very restrictive compared to all the air the ITB's could be getting in to the engine

Toda high lift cams are a good option also once you get all intake/exhaust modifications complete, you can get them from www.greenline.jp, they range from 264' to 304' and vary in lift, you might want to consider getting cam pulleys also if you're looking into high lift cams, i'd say another few modifications would be necessary also, not too sure, maybe someone else could give some info on cams

Last but not least, if you get the car dyno'ed post up the sheets, i'd love to have a look :)

• 1 month later...

Is there a supercharged variant of the AE111 or did the 4AGZE Corolla's stop with the AE101? I prefer the look of the 111, but the power of the GZE.

• 2 months later...

Well just got delivery on a 1997 levin ae111 bz-r. it has already been remapped, it has a sards induction kit, arc magic air chamber, 4 branch manifold, ngk twin core leads, apexi iridium plugs and a kaki moto 4inch back box any way i was just wonderin if anyone would have any idea wat i should do next to get more power gains. And also wat kind of exhaust system would be best to use as the kakimoto one is well ******...........

Cheers.

Hi, i am currently carrying out a AE101 GT APEX engine swap into my AE111 corolla hatch, It is pretty basic but it does have a mines ECU fitted and that thing allows me to rev it all the way to 9000RPM!!! i would highly recommend this item, i have seen it on the American eBay site a few times. When do you want to sell you exhaust? give me a shout because i am in desperate need of one!!! :thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

really? i didnt know, its strange how they would only make one for the silver top and not the black top!

the supercharged is not a silvertop, the are 2 different engines

• 4 weeks later...

Well just got delivery on a 1997 levin ae111 bz-r. it has already been remapped, it has a sards induction kit, arc magic air chamber, 4 branch manifold, ngk twin core leads, apexi iridium plugs and a kaki moto 4inch back box any way i was just wonderin if anyone would have any idea wat i should do next to get more power gains. And also wat kind of exhaust system would be best to use as the kakimoto one is well ******...........

Cheers.

Hi im wondering if you can help ive just bought a trueno bzr,can you tell me what your temp gauge reads when its warmed up as mine runs between 1/2 and 3/4 which seems very high ,but car isnt losing any coolant and doesnt seem to be overheating.What i did notice is that the temp gauge goes to a 1/4 before even started?Any help would be grateful cheers

• 3 months later...
My bzg sits just below 1/2 way, now i have increase cooling its sits just below

hi, i also have a bzg. jus wonderin if u kno the stud diameter?