Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Bars For Gen 6?

craigomatic

Of course their is!

You do it everytime :lol:

Im not sure, but i wouldn't think there would be aywhere to clip them to.

Please don't put a Roof Rack on a celi, you'll turn it into a grandad car :crybaby:

Speak to Toymota they might me able to help you :)

I`ve just had a look on the Thule website CLICKY No joy there. I would`ve thought if anyone does them, they would. They do them for the MR2 though..... Weird. :yes:

Thule Rapid System

With the Thule Rapid System your car is ready for loading in 3 minutes. With just a few, simple operations the load carrier is in place. You won't need a single tool. The Rapid System gives you a load carrier that you can swap over to your new car, or the family's second car, without having to buy a complete replacement. In many cases you will just need a new adapter kit and will be able to re-use the bars and feet. Chose between classic square bars or elegant aluminium aero bars.

or go for these inflatable roof racks like a hanirack if don't have to carry loads of stuff.

Or buy a Volvo for £100 quid :)

If you sell it on after you may even make a profit.

Anything rather than use your Celica as a van

Please don't be mean.

Far away from using my celica as a van I just want to carry the odd item thats too big to go inside a few miles.

I don't want a van. I had one and the novelty wore off very quickly. Besides it broke down in a couple of months more than the celica has ever. And it cost more to run what with extra insurance, parts etc. I made back the money I paid when I sold it but not the extras and the hassle..... its just not worth it.

Even more I don't want a Volvo, not even for a hundred quid, I borrowed one once and it was like driving a boat (eugh). I like driving my celica around. Why can't I put something on the roof every once in a while.

Its not like I'll leave them on anyway. That would be daft

I did check out the Thule site and people who stock their stuff, but if they did ever do one its been discontinued.

Thanks for the handirack idea. I'll look into it, It might be the thing

Of course their is!

You do it everytime :lol:

Im not sure, but i wouldn't think there would be aywhere to clip them to.

Please don't put a Roof Rack on a celi, you'll turn it into a grandad car :crybaby:

Speak to Toymota they might me able to help you :)

I was bored!

Sometimes dont you mean all the time! lol

Strange thing is I thought dont bother answering as Daktari will do it and look who turned up, yes the man himself! Why I thought he would reply is beyond me!

Sometimes dont you mean all the time! lol

Strange thing is I thought dont bother answering as Daktari will do it and look who turned up, yes the man himself! Why I thought he would reply is beyond me!

See. You do have some uses....... Psychic abilities beyond the imagination of mere mortals..... :lol::thumbsup:

Its really wierd though, I think it was the fact you used to have a disco as an avartar and for some reason I linked the two!!!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links