Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Pics Of My 'rolla

cutz2000

Just wanted to show u lot some decent pics of my pride an joy!

U may notice shes a G6R too, and my nice Mongoose Exhaust!

Front-01.jpg

Front-Doors-Open.jpg

Side.jpg

Ice.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Sunstrip.jpg

Front-Low.jpg

Front-02.jpg

Back.jpg

Very Nive mate, :thumbsup:

Look after her!

Will do, but its hard to keep an eye on her 24-7, Recently some wee b*****d came into my drive and keyed her from front to back on the passenger side, some slight stone chips at the front grill but my summer project is to get these resprayed using the original toyota paint, oh and the addition of the WRC spoiler lol

Look after her!

Will do, but its hard to keep an eye on her 24-7, Recently some wee b*****d came into my drive and keyed her from front to back on the passenger side, some slight stone chips at the front grill but my summer project is to get these resprayed using the original toyota paint, oh and the addition of the WRC spoiler lol

Some wee B*****d stole my Kahn dust caps from my alloys lastnight! And only two on one side for some reason :(

Look after her!

Some wee B*****d stole my Kahn dust caps from my alloys lastnight! And only two on one side for some reason :(

they only have 2 wheels on there BMX.... kids hey.... :censor:

Very nice :)

White wheels suit the car well too :yes::thumbsup:

Just wanted to show u lot some decent pics of my pride an joy!

U may notice shes a G6R too, and my nice Mongoose Exhaust!

Front-01.jpg

Front-Doors-Open.jpg

Side.jpg

Ice.jpg

Wheel.jpg

Sunstrip.jpg

Front-Low.jpg

Front-02.jpg

Back.jpg

Hi Nice car

I have a '99 G6r Black one too, its got 39k on the clock and is immaculate, where's the best place to sell it? And how much do u think its worth?

Hi Nice car

I have a '99 G6r Black one too, its got 39k on the clock and is immaculate, where's the best place to sell it? And how much do u think its worth?

Free car forums (dunno if there is a corolla owners club)

Autotrader

or pay for adverts on other car clubs.

Price. Have a look at Autotrader.co.uk & Parkers.co.uk and price yours accordingly.

Hi Nice car

Free car forums (dunno if there is a corolla owners club)

Autotrader

or pay for adverts on other car clubs.

Price. Have a look at Autotrader.co.uk & Parkers.co.uk and price yours accordingly.

thanks

Here in northern ireland G6R's are going for on average £6000 - £7000 but they fetch a bit more in the republic where they are fetchin in and around 12000 euro, eBay had ones for about 3000 but yours should get a nice price with such a low mileage

Here in northern ireland G6R's are going for on average £6000 - £7000 but they fetch a bit more in the republic where they are fetchin in and around 12000 euro, Ebay had ones for about 3000 but yours should get a nice price with such a low mileage

thanks you

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links