Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Rear Wheel Bearing And Front Disc/pad Combo

Asterix187

Hi

Its been discussed a fair bit but i just needed clarification. I have a Gen 7 Celica and needed some new front discs and pads, is it best to go for toyota parts or some is some 3rd party parts better or cheaper?

I also need a rear wheel bearing i think as its making that duh duh duh noise they make when gone!

Any ideas on the best place that i could these from

Cheers for you help

Danny

Hi

Its been discussed a fair bit but i just needed clarification. I have a Gen 7 Celica and needed some new front discs and pads, is it best to go for toyota parts or some is some 3rd party parts better or cheaper?

I also need a rear wheel bearing i think as its making that duh duh duh noise they make when gone!

Any ideas on the best place that i could these from

Cheers for you help

Danny

Pads from toyota, discs from anywhere. Not sure about your wheel bearing - how many miles has your car done?

Seems a tad low for a wheel bearing to go. Unless it`s taken a biff at some time. :unsure:

Maybe its not then, i know the brake on that side squeeks sometimes when i brake a bit so maybe its something else causing the feeling?!?!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links