Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Poor Girl

langdon_auger

:crybaby: :(

At the end of the day it's only a car.. the main thing is.. are you and any other parties involved ok? Looks a fairly heavy impact. :(

Ouch mate!

Could have been a lot worse though! Hope you and yours are safe and well....

What happened?

That looks nasty, at the end of the day though cars can be repaired/replaced, many times the damage to a person can't be repaired though so the main thing is every1 involved was ok, which I really hope is the case.

Oh no :( that looks harsh, looks like a possible hit someone else in the rear impact or you were pulled out on by another vehicle?

ooooo ouch!

Its not as bad as i looks i assure you. pretty simple to fix really, if you know what you are doing of course.

Did you swap particulars?

haha u guys care more than my local forums.. umm ya i was just driving straight n this chick pulled out (on my right) to turn left, and then she realized she couldt go and stopped.. and i couldnt do nothing but hit her..

i was wearin my belt and stuff so im okay.. my neck hurt for a while but now my back is gettin sore.. i talk to insurance tomorrow to see if its written off or being fixed.. ill let you kids know!

looks kind of superficial though, the front ends mainly tin and plastic, i think it should repair?

unless its shoved back into the engine?

This was mine:

000_0331.jpg

Similar kind of damage to yours, and she was a write off.... :crybaby:

Just see what the insurance people say.... as for your neck and back I would wholly recommend a visit to the doctor, if you havent been already. Your neck and back are precious and the things you dont want to be causing you jip for the rest of your life!

glad to hear ur ok, looks like you could salvage those lovely rims tho.

as said above, go see a doctor and if there is a problem get a doctors note as if the insurance company need to pay out compensation, they will need a doctors note as proof.

You really need to go to the doctor's if you havent all ready. Just so someone can check you over coz a lot of the time you'll get delayed pain. You'll be alright for a few days After and then it can hit you!!

Bad luck though. I dread the day something like that happens to me and my little Yari!!

If you have a look at Em's pic and the 1st one in this post, I know it's of little consolation, but the side panels in both cases are hardly touched, just goes to show that the Yaris is a well built little machine!! It's designed to stop you getting crushed in the event of a head on, and you can see it works! Like i say though, still a shame. I'd be upset for sure if this happened to me, but i wouldn't loose any sleep!

Be thankful you weren't driving a Fiat when this happened, that's all i can say!!! :huh:

haha u guys care more than my local forums.. umm ya i was just driving straight n this chick pulled out (on my right) to turn left, and then she realized she couldt go and stopped.. and i couldnt do nothing but hit her..

i was wearin my belt and stuff so im okay.. my neck hurt for a while but now my back is gettin sore.. i talk to insurance tomorrow to see if its written off or being fixed.. ill let you kids know!

That should go as being her fault then seeing as she pulled out and you had right of way :yes:

glad to hear ur ok, looks like you could salvage those lovely rims tho.

as said above, go see a doctor and if there is a problem get a doctors note as if the insurance company need to pay out compensation, they will need a doctors note as proof.

Thats true but in the event of a compensation claim, their solicitor will get you checked out by an independant doctor as well anyway (just incase you are best mates with your GP or something)

But you will need a visit to the doctors on your record if you did want to make a claim, otherwise they will say "Back and neck pain - what back and neck pain!"

But seriously, forget compo for now, the most important thing is your health - I'm still suffering from my whack, although it gets better as the months pass - mine was November 2004 - so 17 months later and I'm still not right! :unsure:

thanks everyone.. yes ive been to the doctor and all that.. gotta go back more..

doesnt look like i may ever see her again.. poor car

DSC06318.jpg

DSC06319.jpg

DSC06311.jpg

:eek: Wow :eek:

It's good to know that it's tough ...... what speed was you doing?

yup official write-off.. shes gone.. i was doing about 60km/h i think??.. insurance might be reading =P.. haha

ooooo ouch!

Its not as bad as i looks i assure you. pretty simple to fix really, if you know what you are doing of course.

Did you swap particulars?

thats def a rite off mate. if u was to fix it its gona cost u a bomb, and aint a simple job, mite aswell get another car, and keep those nice rims

i think thats an ideal project base for a 3SGTE yaris! :D

youve already done the main factor of removing the front end :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links