Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dump Valve

Fast-gold

hey guys need some help again , lol . because i have a TT does this mean i need to have two dumpvalves,

and my head lights seem really dirty inside is this easy to solve or is it easier to buy new ones, also does anyone know what the small red button on the automatic gear pannel is for ?? LOL).

also a silly question but when i was driving up on frday night i took the car to abot 120 then i was topping off so i assumed it was still restricted which i was happy with, but baout an hour l8er i never noticed but i shot past 120 easy and climbed to a silly speed's which i dont want to put into writing lol, so i just assumed that it was because the previous owner hadent used it that much lately and just needed opend up, but i was out on monday night commin home from work and it got stuck at 120 is this a common problem or something undelying, cheers for help i guys and i promise ill post pics on friday after work, and a bit about the journey lol

Righto

One dump valve no matter how many turbos you have.

check through old posts on toc as a few people have cleaned up their headlights before.

But basicly you remove them, stick em in the oven to melt the glue and then take them apart and clean them before sticking them back together and into the car.

The red button allows you to move the gear lever without the engine running (incase the police need to move your car)

Sounds like your limiter is either dodgy and letting you over the 120 limit sometimes or the delimiter isnt connected properly so its still coming in sometimes.

Either way i would have someone take a look at it or fit a new delimiter yourself. They arent expensive.

btw about not revealing what speed you got up to.....do you really think it matters after you have already said you went over 120? :lol: I doubt any more would make much difference to your conviction ;)

Just be careful, if you dont respect the car enough then you will wind up in hospital. Im sure you dont need me to tell you this but just make sure you take it easy until you are used to it :thumbsup:

I had my supra over 2months before i attempted 'silly speed's' and even then it wasnt for very long i can tell you ;)

Stock you should have 1 BOV. You can add as many as you like though, no real point :)

My limiter kicked in at 116mph, on both the MR2 and the S2000. The speedo on the MR2 was closer to 125 though.

De-limiting is easy. it's cut one wire and tap 4 ..

Nothing to add really, has all been covered.

Just to note that if you fit an aftermarket, dump to atmosphere BOV, then you won't hear it during gearchanges like you would on a manual TT (just so you don't get dissapointed after spending £180+ ) :D

But will hear it, if you let off during boost.

Have you stopped smiling yet??

Nothing to add really, has all been covered.

Just to note that if you fit an aftermarket, dump to atmosphere BOV, then you won't hear it during gearchanges like you would on a manual TT (just so you don't get dissapointed after spending £180+ ) :D

But will hear it, if you let off during boost.

Have you stopped smiling yet??

hey guys for the help, and no i havent stopped smilling lol, but i managed to get up to about 170mph after before only getting stopped at 120mph, dont get me wrong im never doin it again it was scary as <I thought I could get past the swearing filter - what a sad muppet I am eh?>,and does anyone recomend any particular dump valve , cheers in advance .mark.

talking about putting yourself inthe line of fire with saying 120mph but nooooo gotta say more tut tut just be careful there ***** happy and at those speeds its gonna b bye bye supra and you not good enjoy the car treat it with respect it can either give you yrs of enjoyment or kill you

HKS SSQV is probably one of the best out there.

Available with a recirc kit aswell as dump to atmos, and car specific fitting kit.

Yup the HKS SSBV is probably the only after market non factory replacement one I would go for!!!

one more mention of excessive speed and there will be a warn bar *slap* administered

thank you ;)

HKS SSQV for the BOV :yes:

one more mention of excessive speed and there will be a warn bar *slap* administered

thank you ;)

That's a joke right??

Nope .. posting about excessive speed is not something tollerated on the forum.

The only reason I mention certain speeds is because I was doing them on a race track and no laws were broken.

Nope .. posting about excessive speed is not something tollerated on the forum.

The only reason I mention certain speeds is because I was doing them on a race track and no laws were broken.

ok , cheers guys for the tips and , i know myself now that ill never speed like that again and ill never post up again about speeds lol, it was just to help me out with a suspected fault and i thought that the speed i was doin might have something to do with it , :thumbsup: I know better now !! lol

Yeah, no problems ..

It just causes loads of issues when posts about speeding and racing appear on the forum ..

We all knew you ment kmph anyhow ..

You vill not speed, or you vill be shot happyhitler.gif

I'm sure our young friend meant KPH as it's a J-spec, and we all know their unit of measure is KPH

You vill not speed, or you vill be shot happyhitler.gif

:lol::lol:

seriously as ben says, were all guilty of dropping the pedal once in a while :rolleyes: even we as mods do it so were not hypocrites. Theres just some people on here who will get shirty if you use your high performance vehicle in its high performance state!

:thumbsup: