Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Camry Maintenance

baumbomb

I have a 1992 toyota camry LE. I dont know if the timing belt has been replaced yet. The car has 120,000 miles and runs mainly fine. This garage has convinced me that I need to use their 120K maintenance special which costs $260 and includes oil change and filter, lubricate chasis, rotate and balance tires, replace air filter (which i just did in november), replace fuel filter, fuel system cleaning, transmission service, coolant system flush, replace spark plugs, clean and adjust hoses, fill all fluid levels, Battery service, 4 wheel allignment, complete car physical, and test drive. And they have a timing belt replacement that is an additional $190. Sound like a good deal or not? I am a poor college student and dont have money to waste, so I need some advice. Appreciate it!

-Brad

If the belt hasn't been changed or your not sure definately worth getting that done as you'll be spending a lot more if it hasn't...

Not sure if it's a good price as most are uk based on this forum :)

:thumbsup: Go for it if they are going to do all that for that price.Have the timing belt done first and then go back for the rest later,if you can't afford it all at once. :eek: You can't get it done in the UK for that price.

You could remove the plastic covers to do inspection for any cracking, tension of timming belt :bookworm: .

If it is fine, leave it alone. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links