Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Can Someone Do Me A Huge Favour?

woosey

Anyone have the boot measurements for an ST202?

Ideally i want height x width x depth of the boot :)

Thanks

Chris

Thanks

Chris

What are you trying to fit in there??????

Thanks

Chris

What are you trying to fit in there??????

Lol the answer to that is simply "a lot" :D

Im trying to sort the layout etc, however my car is 90 miles away from me! (Im at uni!)

Thanks

Chris

Well I'd probably hire a van as I think the boot was merely a place to put the spare wheel when they designed it! lol

The boot's not bad in the celica, it might not be the tallest boot ever but it goes quite far back.

I was impressed when I folded the seats down in mine and got a House Front door in. I had got bungee cords all ready to have the boot half open but the whole thing went straight in. Also had a full shower enclosure and base in with no problems

So they're not that small :P

Most sporty cars have boots that are a lot smaller.

Sorry though Chris I can't help you with sizes as I don't have a tape measure here at work with me

The boot's not bad in the celica, it might not be the tallest boot ever but it goes quite far back.

I was impressed when I folded the seats down in mine and got a House Front door in. I had got bungee cords all ready to have the boot half open but the whole thing went straight in. Also had a full shower enclosure and base in with no problems

Sorry though Chris I can't help you with sizes as I don't have a tape measure here at work with me

Are you a midget!!! :lol: I dont know how the hell you got a full size door in one at all! Width wise I would have thought possibly but at 6ft odd I would have taken Bungee cords as well!!! :yes: Yes they go back quite far but the spare wheel is a major pain in the rear and the wheel arches mean that its not that wide but compared to my Calibra its tiny! Obviously compared to most sports cars its large(even though I class it as a coupe) but then again its a heavy car and so pays the price. Dont get me started on the headroom in the back!!!!! :lol:

Cant get bugger all in a GT-Four :(

Its for a very nice SQ ICE install, which i will of course fully documented when i get started ;)

Spare wheel will be going anyhow, the sub box will be a fibreglass box, glassed into the hole left by the wheel :)

Edit - Should really introduce myself, im woosey from www.talkaudio.co.uk if any of you guys have ever been on it?

Thanks

Chris

the boot is smaller due to having the LSD and 4WD, the GTs boot has more height :)

Its for a very nice SQ ICE install, which i will of course fully documented when i get started ;)

Spare wheel will be going anyhow, the sub box will be a fibreglass box, glassed into the hole left by the wheel :)

Edit - Should really introduce myself, im woosey from www.talkaudio.co.uk if any of you guys have ever been on it?

Thanks

Chris

the boot is smaller due to having the LSD and 4WD, the GTs boot has more height :)

So you can only fit one A4 ring binder and not two?!?!?!?! :lol:

Yes they go back quite far but the spare wheel is a major pain in the rear and the wheel arches mean that its not that wide but compared to my Calibra its tiny! Obviously compared to most sports cars its large(even though I class it as a coupe) but then again its a heavy car and so pays the price. Dont get me started on the headroom in the back!!!!! :lol:

The gen 5 has a huge boot for a coupe, I'd be surprised if the gen 6 is much smaller.

Fair enough it might be smaller than a calibra's - but that's a small price to pay for proper rear suspension instead of that trailing arm !Removed!. :rolleyes:

Yes they go back quite far but the spare wheel is a major pain in the rear and the wheel arches mean that its not that wide but compared to my Calibra its tiny! Obviously compared to most sports cars its large(even though I class it as a coupe) but then again its a heavy car and so pays the price. Dont get me started on the headroom in the back!!!!! :lol:

The gen 5 has a huge boot for a coupe, I'd be surprised if the gen 6 is much smaller.

Fair enough it might be smaller than a calibra's - but that's a small price to pay for proper rear suspension instead of that trailing arm !Removed!. :rolleyes:

Snigger...... ;)

I suppose so thats a fair comment!! I think the spare wheel is the thing that is the problem if the boot was flush It would be fine!

Get yourself a spacesaver spare wheel, then it will be flush. You can pick them up for about a tenner with a tyre on from the scrappys.

To answer the question am I a midget. I'm 6'3" so I wouldn't say so ;)

I have great difficulty getting to sit on the back seat in the celica, but they are good for kids, my 3 year old nephew has plenty of room.

Go get your front door off it's hinges, fold the back seats down move the passenger seat all the way forward and move the drivers seat forward a couple of inches (makes it slightly uncomfortable for me but hey) then try fitting your door in, it was probably tighter on the width due to the arches than length.

But all in all the Celica boot is huge for it's class, you can easily get a full trolleys worth of shopping in.

I wouldn't try it in a GT4 though, you've also got the strut brace to get in the way in that

See what you mean about a space saver but I would then need to buy a new boot lining, which to be honest I cannot be bothered with for the extra 2 litres of space. It was more an observation thats all!

I think some of the celicas came with a space saver - not sure if it was jap ones or just newer ones, but I know what you mean about that unsightly lump in the carpet!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links