Do Not Sell My Personal Information

North Wales Meet!

BeenThereDoneIt

Hi all.

ive read through the wales meets, and there seems to be a severe lack of meets based in the best, and better looking half of our dear country, i.e the NORTH.

wales6zb.gif

kiddin

anyway are there any TOC'cers on here from north wales that fancy having a mini meet or something soon? come on ppl!!!!

anyway. Meet. North Wales. Soon.

:yes:

Yes, I think we may have been down this road before! :P

Originally from Queensferry though based for a long time on the Wirral, I still spend a lot of time in North Wales. Not sure when I'm available as I'm a busy teacher (they do exist! :lol: ) but come July/August I'll be at my caravan in the Bala area for six weeks (I'll not be so busy then, obviously!). Perhaps we could get a few people together for a meet and photoshoot in God's own country. :yes:

Yes, I think we may have been down this road before! :P

Originally from Queensferry though based for a long time on the Wirral, I still spend a lot of time in North Wales. Not sure when I'm available as I'm a busy teacher (they do exist! :lol: ) but come July/August I'll be at my caravan in the Bala area for six weeks (I'll not be so busy then, obviously!). Perhaps we could get a few people together for a meet and photoshoot in God's own country. :yes:

Being in the Bala area you wouldn't know of Glan-y-Gors karting on the A5 going towards Betws-y-Coed would you??

I know where it is as I've passed it many a time on the way to Betws. Never been there though. My karting days were about 35 years ago and then only as grease monkey/gopher for a couple of mates but they'd let me have a shot!

I know where it is as I've passed it many a time on the way to Betws. Never been there though. My karting days were about 35 years ago and then only as grease monkey/gopher for a couple of mates but they'd let me have a shot!

Ahh ok, thought you might know of it :yes: you should go, really good fun! ;) :thumbsup:

this is great, didnt think there WERE any other people from round here. well if everyone posts on here when they are free then we can sort something out. not me tho cos i couldnt organise a party in my pants!

If it is North Wales, then it aint too bad for me :thumbsup: but if its down towards South Wales it gets a bit far for me to travel ;)

If it is North Wales, then it aint too bad for me :thumbsup: but if its down towards South Wales it gets a bit far for me to travel ;)

well im hoping for a definate NORTH wales, i.e more towards the populated end the NE. shouldnt be far for you jonesy, oh and 1st class surname choice too :thumbsup:

well im hoping for a definate NORTH wales, i.e more towards the populated end the NE. shouldnt be far for you jonesy, oh and 1st class surname choice too :thumbsup:

;) :laughing:

Just let me know where and when, i'll see what im doing :thumbsup:

Totally agree. :yes:

Have a guess what the "J" in "Al J" stands for. ;)

we can start a Jones meet too ;) and then TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!! uhum....maybe not...

Well let's just start with North Wales. :lol:

Perhaps TOC will let us have a "Jones" forum. :P :unsure:

hahaha yeah ace. would that mean we get new stickers? hmm, anyroad...can anyone with some organisational ability take this on and make a go of it?

ahh you're a jones AND you're from wrexham, this is getting better, our club is expanding!!! whereabouts in wrexham john?

Just joined the forum after buying another Corolla (SR D4d this time) live on the Wirral and like trips into N Wales, give me a shout when there is a trip/meet organised

ahh you're a jones AND you're from wrexham, this is getting better, our club is expanding!!! whereabouts in wrexham john?

from coedpoeth buddy :thumbsup:

ahh right, nice one, im from Rhos, Oi! stop laughing and makin jokes, i'm from the posh end ;)

There's a posh end to Wrecsam? :unsure:

Hold the front page! :lol:

Every time I go (about three or four times a year) they've changed bits so, yeah, I suppose it is getting posher (a bit ;) ).

There's a posh end to Wrecsam? :unsure:

Hold the front page! :lol:

Every time I go (about three or four times a year) they've changed bits so, yeah, I suppose it is getting posher (a bit ;) ).

OI plastic scouser shut it!! i'll have no slaggin off wrexham in MY jones club!! it IS gettin better, and will be even better once i am policing the streets!! ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! PC Jones!! get it on!

Yeah, the shopping areas are definitely looking good, must admit. :thumbsup:

Still too many chavs in modded hatches driving round the town like it's a racetrack though. :yes:

Oh and less of the 'plastic scouser'. I just live 'here' and work 'there', if you know what I mean! :rolleyes:

Anyway, enough about Wrecsam/Wrexham... Any more people interested, at least in principle? I'd imagine The majority of people it would suit would be from the areas of Merseyside, Chester/Cheshire and North Wales itself?

Any more people interested, at least in principle? I'd imagine The majority of people it would suit would be from the areas of Merseyside, Chester/Cheshire and North Wales itself?

yeah im definately IN! just tell me where, when, and waht to do...

any definate plans????

might be tempted to bring the soop up. and make a weekend of it.

• 2 weeks later...

Pick a venue mate...Maybe Portmerrion???Very weird....I'll be there for sure...But your ear's won't pop,or you won't fall off the world if you came down here sometime :thumbsup:

Pick a venue mate...Maybe Portmerrion???Very weird....I'll be there for sure...But your ear's won't pop,or you won't fall off the world if you came down here sometime :thumbsup:

Great idea! My car likes Portmeirion! :P

youkiatpm.jpg

Just remember that it's the car park for day visitors, not where mine was abandoned (temporarily) in this pic. :yes:

If we met there in the Summer, I might even be staying there. :P