Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Uk Tuning & Styling

Pan

I've just bought a standard K-plate GT-i...where are the best (any will do) places around for styling and tuning...gonna start with suspension and some clear side and bumper indicator lenses...also fancy the red/white rear clusters

Wouldnt mind getting some Samco hoses too for show as the engine bay is mint!

...I already know of Fensport B)

Fensport is a good bet...

If your going to be doing a lot of work to the car you might want to think about joining TOC Gold to get discounts from approx 60 companies which could save you a decent wedge :D

Welcome to the club Pan - good to see another southwalian on here - all going well with sw-cc? You could always take a look at http://www.boostertuning.com/ a Belgian company but you can get parts from them.

The Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) is on this weekend at Billing Aquadrome near Northampton - the largest gathering of Japanese cars in the UK this year (more info here http://www.japcarclub.com/jae/). If you can get there you can take a look at Dawseys GTi with the 2 litre turbo engine from a Celica GT4 - that's pushing out 300bhp. Maybe you would like to check out Nad's GTi with a twincharged 1.6 litre engine - yes that's right a supercharger and a turbo - that's about 250bhp. You can see both of these on the Fensport stand. There will no doubt be other GTis there as well.

A great weekend especially if it doesn't rain too much.

and if it does rain to much there will be enough alcohol flowing that you wont care, bring a tent :D

thanks for the advert john hope to see you there and have a look how your beast is comming along i bet your hands are sore from polishing?

thanks for the advert john hope to see you there and have a look how your beast is comming along i bet your hands are sore from polishing?

Now just what are you implying here my good man!!!! :P :P :P

thanks john...the Nova is now a not so distant memory...only took the car on last week, cant drive it until the 1st August when my insurance transfers over and I can tax it :wacko:

...you'd be suprised how far SW-CC has gone m8...bring the now supercharged beast along to our next 0-60 showdown on the 14th Sept why dont you...its in Llandow! B)

I have a CD deck and tape deck in the dash...double din...is it possible to replace the CD deck with an aftermarket one and still run the tape player alongside? :unsure: ...also...I've not really had a bash yet but how on earth do I remove them?

...it's all a bit well fitted compared to my Nova :D

philjones1978. So you have a 1998 Corolla SR as well. Good on ya mate. Take a look at my website to see what I've done with mine.

I've checked out your web site before. I like what you've done. I wouldn't mind going down the same route myself but we'll have to see if Wales qualify for Euro 2004 'cos that will be expensive for me too!

Can you fellow South Walians recommend any good body shops (preferably in west wales) where I can get my arches rolled to fit bigger alloys. Would any decent local body shop be able to do it?

You need to speak to a guy called 'Shep' on my site who is from Haverfordwest...has had a few nice cars done with a guy down that way...having a Prelude done at the moment with some mad kit B)

Pan here's a pic of Dawsey's motor taken at JAE last weekend - it's as far as anyone has gone with a GTi

jae2.sized.jpg

Engine is a 2 litre turbo lump from a Celica GT4. He had a chassis dyno test at JAE - putting out in excess of 300bhp. Celica suspension, big disk brake kit - it's the dogs danglies of the Rolla GTi world. Makes me wish sometimes that I'd kept mine.

lol...I doubt I'll ever go that far with mine...only gonna be using it for pootling back and fore to work...maybe take in a few cruises & Shows :rolleyes: