Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Debadging

BeenThereDoneIt

hi all, i am thinking about debadging "the beast",just after some tips really. are the badges stick on or would there be holes left? if theyre stick on i'd do it, if not im staying well away. anyone have any comments on this???

cheers :thumbsup:

rear one's are suck on, the front one will leave holes

if you fancy meetin up some time i'll give you a hand

Very very occasionally the rear one has pegs too - couple of people have found out the hard way.

1. Clean the car.

2. Hairdryer the Badge so that it gets warm - hot to touch

3. Use dental floss or fine fishing line to 'saw' through the sitcky pad between the Badge and bodywork

4. Gently peel the Badge off

5. Clean the stick residue off (might need some elbow grease or even t-cut)

6. Polish area -

7. Admire work and start on next badge

cheers both, well i just been doing it on photoshop, not convinced about the front, but i thinik i can lose the "yaris" "VVTi" and toyota logo on the rear.

armoured yeah, let me know when you're free and we'll do it if you dont mind, :)

i'm free this weekend with it being bank holiday Monday

i'm free this weekend with it being bank holiday Monday

nice 1 :D

right all we need is a when and where?

hmm nah i doubt it, i'd better keep everything just in case, sorry dude.

well that's it, she's debadged, well not completely, but with a lot of help from armouredfist she's now lookin pretty hot from the rear!

debadged4dm.jpg

Tempted to do mine sometime but unsure if wana or not. Will see :P Prob photoshop a piccy n see if i prefer!

Tempted to do mine sometime but unsure if wana or not. Will see :P Prob photoshop a piccy n see if i prefer!

Do it do it do it :thumbsup: !

Looks top mate ..... your car looks coolo ;) !

cheers dave she's comin along nicely!!

woody it's DEAD simple to do, and the results belay the effort, makes ur car look instantly more "posh" ;)

I did mine 2 weekends ago will put picture up when get home, i took all the badges off at the back even the toyota symbol, looks alot smarter! dont use your finger to get the glue off i did and it took all my skin off!! owwww!! Is there a way of covering up the holes if you took the front one off?

Always thought the t sport Badge floating around without the yaris Badge looks funny, i just have the yaris Badge on the right side and think it looks ok.

well it now is the same front and back, toyota logo center, TS Badge on the right. equals it out, i have a phobia about not having things equal. so this soothes me.....:P

try to get rid of what?

the badges i guess... :P

Yeah tempted to do mine and gona get some silicon glue for TRD brows anyway so can always put back on :D

try to get rid of what?

the badges i guess... :P

Yeah tempted to do mine and gona get some silicon glue for TRD brows anyway so can always put back on :D

DO IT DO IT DO IT :thumbsup: im gonna order some brows cos they look mint on photoshop. which ones you gettin woody? and where the hell are these pics???? :huh:

Cancel that, just seen them!!! :!Removed!:

Edited by BeenThereDoneIt

Lol i got some TRD brows off eBay while back :D i think booster or fabulous suit P2's really well though :D Im old school TRD brows on P1 :P Thinking of painting lights aswell (to make em look tsport) but it hassle and i aint too fussed so may leave as lot more i more concerned about!

Lol i got some TRD brows off ebay while back :D i think booster or fabulous suit P2's really well though :D Im old school TRD brows on P1 :P Thinking of painting lights aswell (to make em look tsport) but it hassle and i aint too fussed so may leave as lot more i more concerned about!

painting the lights?? :blink:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links