Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Post Brunters!

Demonic Angel

LOL fair enough!! cause between Dave n I... we managed to pass the odd supra and and MR2!! :P was quite proud lol

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Demonic Angel

• jaxx

• JustJJ

• DaveSR

loved it, great to see most of the high powered cars driving miss daisy around the track

I wonder if it would be possible to organise a TOC drift day ... those big guys can get a bit of practice in getting round the corners a bit faster :D

Paul.

Yeah it was great fun.. I had lots of fun in my car :P

Nice to see everybody again :thumbsup:

I didn't make it back with the manifold blowing like that :wacko: A nice RAC man took me home on a 80mile tow :lol::lol:

OWN3D

Image-27C76E36D91B11DA.jpg

:lol::lol: See you all soon i hope :thumbsup:

P.s i fixed the car this morning in about 1hour... so nothing is really broken

I had lots of fun in your car too Tim :lol: - your Sera is a great car - glad to hear no serious damage was done! :thumbsup:

Poor little Sera :P Glad to hear its ok tho!

I must say.... was my favourite lap of the circuit in your car Tim! :P

Drifting pretty much round the entire curvy section! :P

thought you car was sounding a little ropey tim :unsure:

thought you car was sounding a little ropey tim :unsure:

Ropey :wacko: !

Ohwell think of the petrol you saved :lol: !

nah that was aimed at me JJ :P read my comments earlier :lol:

no it was aimed at DAZ you tart :rolleyes:

:lol::lol::lol:

:wheelchair::donatello:

Andy :driving: what can i say mate awsum, when on a quick one you wasnt

overtaken by anythink, your car is so quick i loved it :drool:

great time, just like last year. all my passengers loved it :thumbsup:

i got a black flag tho :censor: flipping slow supras in the way ;) and i almost got a pheasant splattered on my front end :wacko:

don made it home after blowing his GT4 up..... its ok tho cuz hes got another engine waiting to go in.

cya all at the next meet

Wow, what a day that was. :thumbsup: thanks god the weather was on our side :yes:

Tim....thanks so much for the laps, for a little thing she sure kicks ***** B), I thought your wheels were going to come off with the sideways action we had. Sorry for screaming but it was out of pure fun and excitement :D

As per usual it was a great TOC day............ thanks to all those that turned up, I had a great day.

Hou and Mo thanks for the hugs :yes:

See you all at the next one.

Great day all. Was a pleasure to meat people and I had a good amount of fun making the supras and gt4's look slow ;)

jon

Black MR2 Turbo (the stripped out one with white wheels)

Guest rev3turbo

Great day all. Was a pleasure to meat people and I had a good amount of fun making the supras and gt4's look slow ;)

jon

Black MR2 Turbo (the stripped out one with white wheels)

The one with TE37's :drool: and departure :drool::drool: ??

you know the one tim lol oh yes tim it's that one :D

ah yes was a top day who was in the white GT4 with white enkei's? it rocked and i played for a few secs but it had me hats off to the guy!

shame i ran out of time and fuel (at one stage) roll on the next one!

A truly belting day! Hope I didn't rot all of your teeth too much people?!?! :lol:

Cheers for the laps... Rob, Chris and Lee (Lee with the sequential left leg! Truly awesome driving!)

Les... I need laps next year... twice now iv missed out on your driving and I even paid this year! :lol:

Yes, indeedy I got slowest car of the day, but then I do weigh as much as a train! But, I got a trophy! Hehe!

(Matt had a quicker run than me, hence why his neutral start was disregarded - I was quicker than that! :lol: )

Nice cooking Em... smashing bit 'o cake... not too sure on the face full of muff though! :o :lol:

'Till the next one! :thumbsup:

ah yes was a top day who was in the white GT4 with white enkei's? it rocked and i played for a few secs but it had me hats off to the guy!

that was me :toot:

ur car was well quick in the tight left right on the back section :thumbsup:

i got black flagged on my 2nd session on track, so i took it easy when overtaking the rest of the day.

that stripped out mr2 turbo was good under brakes and quick thru a couple of bends, slow thru others, but theres no point being quick if ur just gonna spin off ;)

was great fun tho.

I haven't had chance to get online before now - was watching the MR2 race series up near Lincoln yesterday B)

Thanks to Ken and Steve for organising another top day - top job guys! :thumbsup:

Both Jo and myself were really down after her spin as it felt like the car wasn't able to perform on the airfield as it does on tarmac tracks, but after changing wheel at lunch (to the tarmac track wheels), the car was back up to spec and we both had a really good afternoon.

I hope I didn't scare any of my passengers (Kimi, Chris, Tom - to name a few) too much :lol:

Les I still owe you a fiver for the charity bucket. Do you want it paypal'd? Or direct to the girls?

Thanks again to everyone who made it a good event B)

Looks like you guys had a great day out!! :thumbsup::yes:

Sorry i wasnt there, house hunting takes up time! :( Maybe next year if i still have a toyota! :P

Does anyone know where we can view the professional pictures that were taken?

P.s

Thanks Ken and Steve for your hard work... it really did look very professional :thumbsup:

Les... I need laps next year... twice now iv missed out on your driving and I even paid this year! :lol:

'Till the next one! :thumbsup:

Woops! :blush:

What can I say :(

How about next year your the first passenger (after Anne of course :thumbsup: )

Les I still owe you a fiver for the charity bucket. Do you want it paypal'd? Or direct to the girls?

I'm sure if you contact Em she will give you details of where to send it :thumbsup:

Tim, good to hear the Sera is ok, it was sounding a little rough on the last few laps!! Still a belting car though, i want a ride next time!! :thumbsup:

Ok finally its Piccie time! Or maybe not, See you on the Pic Thread (Yes i am a !Removed!.)

Tim, good to hear the Sera is ok, it was sounding a little rough on the last few laps!! Still a belting car though, i want a ride next time!! :thumbsup:

Ok finally its Piccie time! Or maybe not, See you on the Pic Thread (Yes i am a retard.)

Bet you've still got your wrist band on as well :P :lol:

Bit late onto this thread as I was out all day at Stoneleigh kit car show yesterday, just wanted to add my thanks to Anne and Les for an excellent BBQ and letting us stay over, JJ for letting me drive her car (even if we did end up getting a bit dizzy at one point) and everyone else for making me feel welcome!

It was a great day, hope to see you all again soon... Perhaps I'll be driving a car with at least a Toyota engine then too ;)

Tim - JJ has the photographers email address, he'll send you sample photos and details of how to get the others if you mail him.

Does anyone know where we can view the professional pictures that were taken?

Hi,

I was the photographer out and about on the day. If you send an email to info@gaslightphotography.co.uk with your car colour, model, reg plate and 1/4 mile number if you have one then I'll find all your photos.

I'll send you a sample and if you want to order them I'm charging £10 for a cd plus £2.50 postage for everything I have with your car in it.

I'd like to say a special thank you to the organisers who ferried me around the track to get into some very nice camera positions and to Ken for inviting me in the first place.

Cheers,

Mark.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links