Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Times At York Raceway

mr2nut123

managed a 13.881 at 99mph on 13psi of boost and apexi induction kit yesturday. would have got past 100mph and low 13s i reckon if i had a spanner to unscrew my MBC to 15psi

nice time lad... but upping the boost by 2 psi wont get you in the Low 13´s laddo... :)

cool, managed a 13.89 at brunters with a slipping clutch but sequential boost control

ran stock into 2nd gear to give full traction then hit my boost button gizmo to run 1.2 bar the rest of the way, was making half a second of difference :)

cool, managed a 13.89 at brunters with a slipping clutch but sequential boost control

ran stock into 2nd gear to give full traction then hit my boost button gizmo to run 1.2 bar the rest of the way, was making half a second of difference :)

go full boost in 1st just hold your clutch in a tiny bit to stop wheelspin, hard to judge it at first. next time ill get mid 13's

then your slipping the clutch :rolleyes: not good!

mines starting to die to start with :P and if it was an uorated item you wouldnt be able to

the controlled boost idea is better :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links