Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Previa Repair Manual

Hello,

I am looking for repair manual for 2001 model Previa. Any idea from where I can get one?

I am also thinking of getting it converted to lpg? Any good/ bad experience with similar model?

Regards

Ebay for manual

Pete

Thanks Pete. That is what I thought to start with but somehow nothing is available. All manuals are for older shape Previa.

I am also thinking of getting it converted to lpg? Any good/ bad experience with similar model?

We've just sent our '02 Previa to be converted via Greenfuel ( http://www.greenfuel.org.uk/ ) and will be collecting it next Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes. :thumbsup:

We've just sent our '02 Previa to be converted via Greenfuel ( http://www.greenfuel.org.uk/ ) and will be collecting it next Thursday. I'll let you know how it goes. :thumbsup:

Thanks Bluebottle. I lookforward to hearing from you.

Regards.

Got it back today and so far it seems pretty wonderful! There's no noticable difference in driving, even the mpg display still works, I wasn't expecting it to show anything running on gas! Under the bonnet there's a box of electronics mounted by the Battery and a few other bits and pieces as well as a 'flashlube' bottle whoch lubricates the valve seats to prevent any problems there. On the dash there's a LED meter and switch which is fitted in one of the blanks, this shows gas level and allows manual switching, although it does switch over automatically.

I'll tell you more after we've done a few thousand miles ...

Got it back today and so far it seems pretty wonderful! There's no noticable difference in driving, even the mpg display still works, I wasn't expecting it to show anything running on gas! Under the bonnet there's a box of electronics mounted by the battery and a few other bits and pieces as well as a 'flashlube' bottle whoch lubricates the valve seats to prevent any problems there. On the dash there's a LED meter and switch which is fitted in one of the blanks, this shows gas level and allows manual switching, although it does switch over automatically.

I'll tell you more after we've done a few thousand miles ...

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Please do let me know how much mileage it is giving?

Do you have an automatic Previa or a manual one? If automatic, is overdrive still working with lpg?

I think the lpg conversion companies do keep a photo-file of conversion before, after and the process. Have they given the same to you?

Regards.

Do you have an automatic Previa or a manual one? If automatic, is overdrive still working with lpg?

Before conversion it was showing around 28mpg, now it's showing around 26 so it's a tad lower but at 40p per litre it's not so bad :) (It's a manual gearbox btw)

I don't have any before/after pics but if I get a chance I'll take some pics of the instalation.

Before conversion it was showing around 28mpg, now it's showing around 26 so it's a tad lower but at 40p per litre it's not so bad :) (It's a manual gearbox btw)

I don't have any before/after pics but if I get a chance I'll take some pics of the instalation.

Thank you for your update.

MPG display with lpg is a bit surprising but I think after a couple of fillings and doing some manual recordings you can definitely calculate the actual MPG.

Regards

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am looking for repair manual for 2001 model Previa. Any idea from where I can get one?

Regards

Hi,

I got mine off eBay its a 2 cd rom, apparently they dont make a book in this country for them, the diagams arnt to good but the infor is all there

regards

Northagnick

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links