Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

01:02.03, 04/05/06

CAMSHAFT

just a bit of useless info on thursday morning at 1.02am and 3 seconds on the 4th of may 2006 it will be:

01:02.03, 04/05/06 usless to know but all the same it would make a nice pic

just a bit of useless info on thursday morning at 1.02am and 3 seconds on the 4th of may 2006 it will be:

01:02.03, 04/05/06 usless to know but all the same it would make a nice pic

Blimey!! Hehe.

I wonder how many peeps would be tempted to actually get up at that time and take a picture, rather than just set the clock/date and cheat hehe (I know which I would do if I was that way inclined).

Spooky..

So how many crazy people have predicted the end of the world or some such rediculous claim for that time!! There must be some!

Thats cool - theres a word for that isnt there.... got taught it in school but I can't remember what it is - anyone know??

SAD

:D

Nahh thats Seasonal Affective Disorder.... :lol::lol:

Tried to Wiki it but can't find it.... grrr

Spooky..

So how many crazy people have predicted the end of the world or some such rediculous claim for that time!! There must be some!

sorry, i was having a break after both milleniums were disspointingly free from the four horsemen...

I predict all life as lemurs know it will cease at that exact second plus 3 months, 16 days, 4 minutes and 32 seconds, due to the configuration of the roman calender against the greek calender... but its significant nevertheless.

sorry, i was having a break after both milleniums were disspointingly free from the four horsemen...

I predict all life as lemurs know it will cease at that exact second plus 3 months, 16 days, 4 minutes and 32 seconds, due to the configuration of the roman calender against the greek calender... but its significant nevertheless.

You crazy fool :laughing: I was waiting for your reply hehe.

WB by the way.

You crazy fool :laughing: I was waiting for your reply hehe.

WB by the way.

:lol:

Its like he's never been away! Nice shirt as always at brunters Ian :P :thumbsup:

I might be tempted to take a photo of this time phenomenon, no doubt i'll be up and about at this time!! Also no doubt i will forget about it in approx. 10 mins because i have a shocking short-term memory! :rolleyes:

Thats cool - theres a word for that isnt there.... got taught it in school but I can't remember what it is - anyone know??

Palindromic :thumbsup:

Palindromic :thumbsup:

Thats the one.... handy for some things aren't you.... ;)

No, it would have to read the same backwards to be a palindrome.

Edit: like 10/02/2001

Hmmm ok - I remember learning that.... Hannah, Solos and Sex at noon taxes....

Maybe its not got a name then.... :unsure:

But that was the name you was thinking of even though it isn't the correct word :thumbsup:

That was the name you were thinking of.... not was!

It was a word I remember yes, but as Al says, its not the right one.... ;)

Isn't it called a celestial event or something like that? (don't flame me im just the messenger as thats what my mate reckons)

Isn't it called a celestial event or something like that? (don't flame me im just the messenger as thats what my mate reckons)

No babes, but thanks anyway!

A celestial event is to do with the sky - various phases of the Moon, meteor showers, comets, solar and lunar eclipses, planetary oppositions, conjunctions, and occultations. :thumbsup:

The Oxford English Dictionary has no official term but 'sequential times' is the most common tag :thumbsup:

But that was the name you was thinking of even though it isn't the correct word :thumbsup:

LOL! :lol: Do you do card tricks too, mate? ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links