Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue

SupraStar87

Having major problems trying to edit my post and getting p*ssed off now!

If you are interested in this please e-mail me on suprastar87@suprastar87.com

I have 4 cd's with the full Toyota Electronic Parts catalogue on it. This is what Toyota use to look up your part numbers.

It works with Win95, Win98 and Win2k. Installation instructions included.

Full model list is at http://www.btinternet.com/~supra_turbo/toyota-epc.htm

Full set of 4 cd's £25.00

Japanese EPC (2 cd's) £15.00

European EPC (2 cd's) £15.00

Sorry the hyperlinks don't work but everytime I've tried to put them in it's deleted my post.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SupraStar87

• Supragirl

• european_bob

• MSNGY

is it possible for you to get hold of 1990 upwards?

Look for catalogue for 91 Windom

Cheers

• 4 weeks later...

How much? you have got to be having a laugh gail..

Over on the MKIV Supra site we have been giving these away free....yes free!!!

Who said anything about being out of pocket?? the CDs cost us nothing so there is no cost involved...we are just helping like minded people with their cars...not trying to make a profit and rip people off!!

I'm not ripping people off, I'm running a successful business. Perhaps you could let me know where you source "free" CD's because in my experience "free" usually means stolen.

hahahaha ...they were given to us...a present, for helping other members out

Stolen indeed..hahaha nice try!!

If anybody want to save themselves £25 just message me and I will send you a full copy of the UK and Jap cds.

There is also a website you can download the files if your internet link is up to it..I will dig out the address and post it later.

Happy to help anybody

Emma

MKIV Black TT Supra

MKIII Black T Supra

For those that have the ability to download over 2GB of data. Not forgetting that there is a specific procedure needed to burn the cd's and install (especially under Win2k).

You're paying postage as well? Plus the cost of the jiffy bag? You're still out of pocket by about £2.00 each time.

:P

Most of the CDs can be hand delivered at meetings, Bolney, Boxhill, JAE, Billings etc, if people don't mind waiting, (which most don't), if people cannot make it to a meeting most people know of somebody who is going to one.

Most people who might require the CDs posted would "offer" to pay the postage.

This doesn't give the specific instructions for burning the CD's. Unless they're given the proper title during the burning process they will NOT work. It also doesn't give the process for making the EPC run under Win2K.

I believe this is where you and Tim found the disks, and if you can work it out I am sure the others can.

I know of many people who have downloaded the disks from this site, and they have had no problems, (and saved themselves £25!! hehehe)

Anybody without a CD writer I would be more than happy to send them the EPCDs, free of charge .

Regards

Emma

MKIV TT Supra Black - lots of mods

MKIII T Supra Black - with mods

Who said we found the disks on the web? Maybe we know someone at Toyota....

You're just annoyed because someone beat you to it.:P

Gail

mk3 3.0T

mk3 2.5TT-R

mk3 2.0TT

mk3 3.0

mk3 3.0

Now children calm down. We are all friends here.

I now want you to kiss and make up.

P.S i work at a Toyota Dealership at the moment so i had them before you both

:D:D:P:D:):P

Sorry - I don't kiss other girls (unless there's someone there with a video camera and they're paying me to do it!)

Gail

5 mk3 Supes with more mods than you've had hot dinners

(one of them has had MAJOR weight reduction!)

:D:D:P:D;):cool::o:)

I found a post the other day where Tim was asking for the site to download the disks...so are you saying that you didn't download them?

Couldn't care less if you want to sell the disks Gail, I just don't like seeing anybody pay ridiculous money for 4 CDs which can be found elsewhere for free...so tell me are your disks made of gold plating or something :D I earn enough in my current job not to worry about trying to make a fast pound or two...

Lovebug - sorry Gail wouldn't be my type for kissing and making up...even with money involved...but then again it seems as if Gail needs the money more than me :P

Emma

Oh gail as for the weight reduction on one of your Supes...what did you do, throw Tim out :P....heheh only jesting

Gail how are you getting along with your new purchase...a sierra I believe...

MKIV TT Supra black - lots of mods - what a car to drive....could EASILY beat any girly MKIII :D

MKIII T Supra black - with mods

No we didn't download them. Doesn't mean we don't know where you can though.

No I don't need the money - it was a joke :)

As for the weight reduction - don't you think that your comment was downright rude and insulting - and not really appropriate in a public forum.

Yes we do have a Sierra - its a Sapphire 2000E which most people know is a rare limited edition (and a similar spec to a Supra). It is another addition to our fleet of more unusual and rare cars - we have a total of 13.

If mk3's are "girly" how come you have one?

Gail

who's grown up enough to end this thread here

i take it you two already know each other.

i promise not to mention the kiss again cause you two didn't like that idea at all.

so where are you two from.

Pete

I'm from Plymouth and have 5 Supras and a collection of other interesting cars. I'm a member of several car clubs including Sierra Owners Club, 200Plus and UK Supras (I moderate the mailing list)

Gail

Only my 3.0 turbo has any mods at the moment. He has an HKS induction kit, Saab BOV and Mongoose exhaust. He laos has "racing" pedals and shoulder pads. I've completely swapped the brown leather interior for a grey velour one. I also have Kenwood ice with a Vibe sub box and more bits to add.

He's also lined up for a respray and a facelift to look like the early mk3.

Have a look at my web site http://www.suprastar87.com

Gail

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me where to buy/download this EPC for my 94 supra, i've got aloads of stuff to buy and look at and had enough of the muppets at my local toyota garage. Just prefer to sit down in the comfort of my own home and view the EPC.

Thanks!!!

Rich

94 Supra NA Aerotop