Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Toyota Electronic Parts Catalogue

SupraStar87

Hi all I am from the island of Malta Europe and i own a Toyota 2.8 Hilux twin cub 4x4. This is an 1992 model and i need to buy the EPC program and cd's ....

This truck was inported from Japan as second hand.... Could you please be so kind and help me.... Model 107xxxxxx

Thank you :)

Firetank

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SupraStar87

• Supragirl

• european_bob

• MSNGY

Hi Again I just wanted to attach a pic of my truck so you might see which one i need the epc for ....

Thanks again for your time and help.

Firetank

• 3 weeks later...

from what i have seen a full set of EPC disks was :

UK disks A1,A2,B1 & B2

JAP disks A1,A2,B1,B2

Overseas disc F1,F2

And of course the price list and frame number cd's..

And they have to be LEXUS enabled as well..

There is also a US spec set of disks, but have never seen them..

Does anyone out there know if the TA22 & RA28 model celicas ever appeared on the EPC, or where they microfiche only?

Ta

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

does anyone know any wbesite from which could i download the EPC (european specifications)??? Possible newest version(the one which contains info about Yaris)

no MAC version as far as I know. Windows 95 and 98 only I'm afraid. I've heard people having trouble getting them to run on W2K or XP.

I have Jap A1, A2, B1, B2 and F1

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i just downloaded the japa1 disk from speedtoys.con/~arnout.

it works grand. All I did was download it..it is a jap97a1.iso.gz file

then i unzipped it...it unzips to jap97a1.iso

I then opened nero and selected file--->burn image and located the .iso file and then selected burn.

It burns the image to the harddisk..no problems with that cd label lark you hear elsewhere coz it does that automatically aswell. Now the epc program installs fine on win2k. However when you go and click on cd setup...ckick japanese area and click to install A1 cdrom it goes looking for cd, finds it but then says not enough space on disk. This is because I believe the epc doesnt recognise large hard disks (i have6gigs of space). So what i did was create a new small partition about 1 gig in size. Installed the epc there and then tried installing the japanese cdrom..ie clicking A1-cdrom in that option. It goes looking for the cd, and then installs info. Works fine. I dont know of other ways yet of getting it to work with large hard disks.

HTH

• 5 years later...

hi everyone. i am new and love what you guys have done here to help people like myself.

i have 2 cd cannot remember which number but can anyone tell me how i can view these cd. :unsure:

when i put in drive i can only see folders and file that i cannot open. :(

i really want to open because i was told that these cd are for my vehicle which is a FJ82 land cruiser.

thank you. :)

What type of file is it?... .pdf?

We would need to know the file type so we can tell you the program that will open it.

What type of file is it?... .pdf?

We would need to know the file type so we can tell you the program that will open it.

its a flie with extension iai

I would imagine the CDS's just contain the part numbers, but you still need the EPC program to install the catalogues or to view them

The EPC discs everybody downloads will be pretty much useless these days. Part numbers have moved on/superceeded very many times. EPC 2 has just been launched, 18 discs and a programme to run it. Lots of paperwork to sign reminding us all that the discs are COPYRIGHT of Toyota, just thought I would mention it as this thread is very old

Kingo :thumbsup:

The EPC discs everybody downloads will be pretty much useless these days. Part numbers have moved on/superceeded very many times. EPC 2 has just been launched, 18 discs and a programme to run it. Lots of paperwork to sign reminding us all that the discs are COPYRIGHT of Toyota, just thought I would mention it as this thread is very old

2nd this.. :thumbsup:

Dont get me wrong GT4 Booster,%$(in handy to have as a ref but its when i get people call me at work and they have looked a bit up and order it to find out they looked the wrong bit up.. makes my job ten times harder.. id rather look it up myself and get it wrong :) - see where i coming from..?

That info is years out of date, there are 5 CD's for European models now, not just A1 & A2 discs so your not going to get much relevent info off two CD's from years gone by. It is far easier to contact me OR your local dealer for the correct and up to date numbers, both me and European Bob can get it wrong for you then :eek:

i use it mainly to see how toyotas are put together , im not interested in quoting part numbers , i call a dealer and ask them via a chassis number also . :toast:

i use it mainly to see how toyotas are put together , im not interested in quoting part numbers , i call a dealer and ask them via a chassis number also . :toast:

See thats all good in my eyes,but i get um u know... ringin finkin they know what there talkin about when infact they got it all wrong and then look silly and cause me more work than needed..

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Supragirl

I badly need the Toyota Electronic parts CD's

Can u Help?

Thanks

Asaph

hahahaha ...they were given to us...a present, for helping other members out

Stolen indeed..hahaha nice try!!

If anybody want to save themselves £25 just message me and I will send you a full copy of the UK and Jap cds.

There is also a website you can download the files if your internet link is up to it..I will dig out the address and post it later.

Happy to help anybody

Emma

MKIV Black TT Supra

MKIII Black T Supra

She posted 8 years ago!!! blink.gifwacko.gif

Try asking Parts King if you need help with parts thumbsup.gif

• 8 months later...

If people cannot download the EPCD just message me and I sort people out with a copy.

:D

for some reason i pm you, could do with a copy of these, do you know if they cover an 83 jap import hilux surf? email: llamatronica@rocketmail.com

thanks

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links