Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Reading Jap Meet 16th May

projectprelude

JapMeetFlyer2Mediumeditedversion.jpg

Feel free to spread the flyer around the Jap Clubs

Thanks peeps.

Looks like the new PR team is in :D

Will hopefully be there with the new motor, 7pm or so.

Paul.

lol it needs a good kick up the bum! used to be a wickid meet.

I'll be there .. shame it's now becoming a chavvy meet with big bass and neons really.

What happened to the 2nd Thursday of the month?

it is going a bit chavtastic now oh well i cant make it for god knows how long

Looks like the new PR team is in :D

Will hopefully be there with the new motor, 7pm or so.

Paul.

:eek: New motor? What have I missed Paul? :laughing:

I should be there :thumbsup:

its nice

You weren't very polite about the colour :D

Hopefully picking it up tonight, now the DVLA has managed to get the plates out. Exciting! nearly 100bhp more than the CTS, should be fun :lol:

Hope I don't stack it :unsure:

Paul.

I'll be there .. shame it's now becoming a chavvy meet with big bass and neons really.

eh!! big bass and neons! where have you got that from? its nothing like that and never has been. Its been dead over the past 4/5 months but definatly not chavy and i have never heard anyone playing "big bass"

you make it sound like a cruise

it is going a bit chavtastic now

not at all not sure where Ben has got that impression from.

What happened to the 2nd Thursday of the month?

Def wanted it moved to the 2nd or 3rd Tuesday. Bit of an **** i would rather have kept it the same becuase its annoying how it keeps changing plus some people now will know its normally a Thursday.

anyway spread the word about please would be good to get it back to how it used to be.

eh!! big bass and neons! where have you got that from? its nothing like that and never has been. Its been dead over the past 4/5 months but definatly not chavy and i have never heard anyone playing "big bass"

you make it sound like a cruise

I saw (eyesore) so many cars before xmas with neons, and the boots open .. and then the driving like a loon out the carpark ..

Hopefully it'll go back to the nice static meet it was last summer :thumbsup: .. or maybe I'm getting too old for hangiong about in carparks :lol: ..

I'll be there in the missile :lol: Wish my Lotus was fixed :crybaby: Would have loved to have brought that along, weather is good too so could have had the roof off :(

• 2 weeks later...

BUMP

Dont forget its tomorrow peeps :thumbsup:

Starts at 7 but we'll probably be there about 8 :)

In the words of the Baywatch theme..

"I'll be there!" :D

Won't make it to Reading before 7pm though, so 8's about right.

Yup, should be there after 7:30 or so.

Paul.

thanks for the bump leeky :thumbsup:

i will be there but car less! :ffs: :!Removed!: :crybaby:

Thanks to all those who came along tonight and supported the meet.

got a few pics on this link

My Webpage

Next meet is on the 20th June and we have confirmed attendance from J-Tuner Magazine who are going to cover the event.

Fun meet! I especially liked the sight of the four cars together, Aristo, Cosmo, Soarer and er S2000 :D Can you spot the odd one out? :lol:

Paul.

Fun meet! I especially liked the sight of the four cars together, Aristo, Cosmo, Soarer and er S2000 :D Can you spot the odd one out? :lol:

Paul.

yeah yeah :lol:

Nice to see you all again, and have a chat over a brew ..

Paul.

What about mine? :unsure: :(

Meet was ok I guess, nice to see the usual faces. Got to keep the chavvers out though, otherwise I can see them start to creep in as they no longer have a meet on Sundays.

Sorry, Caz, I wasn't intending to miss you out just thought it was quite amusing that Ben chose to park his bewinged roadster right next to three pompous Jap saloons :lol:

Was very impressed by the condition of your MR2, unbelievable really given its age. A couple more goes with the autoglym to give it a bit of a shine and it wouldn't look out of place in a show paddock :thumbsup:

I think I am going to have to work a bit harder on mine to get it into that state :D

Paul.

Sorry, Caz, I wasn't intending to miss you out just thought it was quite amusing that Ben chose to park his bewinged roadster right next to three pompous Jap saloons :lol:

Was very impressed by the condition of your MR2, unbelievable really given its age. A couple more goes with the autoglym to give it a bit of a shine and it wouldn't look out of place in a show paddock :thumbsup:

I think I am going to have to work a bit harder on mine to get it into that state :D

Paul.

Awww thankyou - I was saying to Lee, I've got to get used to having a car that peeps want to have a look around. I was keeping my beady eye on Murray last night - quite a new experience :laughing:

Got to get the cam and timing belts changed (already bought new ones) so it doesn't sound like I've got a cage of budgies in my engine when I start him up though... so embarassing :P :laughing:

Got to keep the chavvers out though, otherwise I can see them start to creep in as they no longer have a meet on Sundays.

what chavs?? thre wernt any last night and theres no reason for there to be any in the future and as far as im concerned anyone can turn up in any sort of car if they just want to park up and look round the jap cars.

Reading cruise is tottaly diffrent to the jap meet and is held at a diffrent location on a weekend.

chill theres no problem there for you to worry about B)

Unfortunately there were dude. There was a corsa full of em behind us and there was the guy with the rover 75 who came in and then realised we would take the p*ss do went again.

Then we had the wallys on their chicken chasers.

But yeah, otherwise it was an ok meet.

what chavs??

Corsa, Focus, Fiesta (with compulsory fogs), a Rover .. few others too ;)

rover 75

gayalarm.gif

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links