Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reading Jap Meet 16th May

projectprelude

gayalarm.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

More seriously, there was also a twit in I think an RX7 with blue neons who was randomly buzzing around for no good reason. It is supposed to be a static meet.

Paul.

u sure it wasnt an mx5 with loads of graphics on are you?

Yeah i think he does mean tabs :yes:

u sure it wasnt an mx5 with loads of graphics on are you?

Er dunno, could have been, I was dazzled by the blue neons so difficult to see the shape :D

Paul.

Yeah, that's Tab's ..

With Japanese IKEA logo's on his car. Not a fan, but each to his own. I'm sure he dislikes both my cars.

and mine, but at least were faster

Is his car near 200 (fw) bhp yet?

if I ever get my car back I'll come to the next one.... :angry: been two weeks.... :crybaby:

bahh he wasnt ragging it about he might have given it a little blip when leaving but most of em do.

lmao@ikea!! he atually really likes your honda constantly tells me how it sounds!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry whens the next meet as iam finding out for a friend, thought it was every thursday or is it tuesday??

bahh he wasnt ragging it about he might have given it a little blip when leaving but most of em do.

lmao@ikea!! he atually really likes your honda constantly tells me how it sounds!

Is it still on that day? as that's the England footy match .. I'm not English, but I'm sure I'll be watching.

No hose ban yet, thank goodness. So I'll be out with the polish this week.

The S2000 is loud, I think it's almost legal with the silencer in. Without it, it can be heard over 2 miles away and is defo illegal.

glanza_gal - it's on the Tuesday :

flyer.jpg

ok thanks Ben, i thought they changed it to Thursdays? But thanks me dears ;) By the way my exhaust has fallen off, the byatch!!