Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie Needs Help

garpon

:help: Hello everyone! Was wondering if anybody can help, I have a 87 corolla 4 door and I'm looking for a body-kit for it and I'm having trouble everything seems to start from 88 and up. Can anyone tell me where I might look?? Thanks in advance for all the help!! :help:

not sure mate but i have the same prob with my 85 supra.........try looking at alternative cars with the same length wheel base etc............i found that the side skirts off a BMW 5 series fit my supra perfectly.... :thumbsup:

not sure if the wheelbase is the same, but if it is, the skirts fitted to my 3 door version might fit (yours is an AE82, i presume). they would probably have to modified, though.

hi every 1 ive just bought a yaris T sport and was wondering where i could get a good head unit for it, because the one u get with the car isn't up to much and i cant get my old one put in for some reason cos it doesnt,

cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links