Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T Sport On 19s

K19NE G

There's a nice T Sport on 19s for sale at £7995 in the Autotrader this week. It looks the dogs danglies and looks like there was alot of time, money and effort put into it with facelift sideskirts and rear bumper, TTE exhaust, front lip, grille and lowering springs and of course those wheels!

Have you got any links to any photos at all mate?

Try this:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Nice huh!?!?...

The side of the car looks nice with the protection strips taken off :drool:

It shows with a bit more effort from Toyota what it could have looked like :thumbsup: .

Pb

:wacko:

The side of the car looks nice with the protection strips taken off :drool:

Hadn't noticed that! But now you mention it, it does look good! Kinda like the Civic TypeR

I've always liked those cars :D really nice , good price too i think !

I've gone right off those alloys though , i must see 3-4 sets a day around my bit ! too popular - next venoms !!!

Hi

You should be able to get the grill from www.fensport.co.uk.

Try e-mailing them for a price as it doesn't look like they list it still on the web site.

Pb

:wacko:

• 3 months later...

Just bought myself a standard T-Sport and this is the sort of look I would like to achieve with it.

Any ideas where I can source genuine facelift skirts and front & rear bumpers from?

and any ideas on how much the fensport grille costs?

Just bought myself a standard T-Sport and this is the sort of look I would like to achieve with it.

Any ideas where I can source genuine facelift skirts and front & rear bumpers from?

and any ideas on how much the fensport grille costs?

The facelift skirts and rear bumpers turn up on eBay.co.uk occassionally. You'll struggle to find a 2nd hand T Sport facelift bumper for sale.

As for the grille - go to www.Fensport.co.uk for a price...

gary's t-sport is just as loverly but red and newer lol !

Why thank you!!! :wub: Pity it's not just the looks that sell it... no-one in Ireland seems to be able to insure it! :( :crybaby: I might keep it yet... if only Dastek would get back to me!!! :D

That looks sweet, shame toyota didnt put some effort in, it has so much potential

and yet gary the person who is the most interested in mine but we cant agree on a price is from ireland !

LOL! That says it all about my luck lately! :lol:

what was your asking proce tho ? and he wanted the black , apprently very rare in ireland ???!!! i was asking 9500 (started even mnore then that till i relised theve dropped so much !) and no i would take 8500 , his offereing 8300 rah and ive just had to tax her £104 ffs

Hi guys,

Just had this thread pointed out to me. I've just posted details of the car in the corolla section. Sold it a couple a months ago, but never put any pics on the forum. Thanks for all the comments.

what was your asking proce tho ? and he wanted the black , apprently very rare in ireland ???!!! i was asking 9500 (started even mnore then that till i relised theve dropped so much !) and no i would take 8500 , his offereing 8300 rah and ive just had to tax her £104 ffs

There's about 10 black T Sports in Donegal where I'm from and a few Thunder grey ones too. Red is ultra rare and I haven't seen a single facelft T Sport in Ireland (bar one for sale in Northern Ireland) so I had mine priced more than that... plus the fact the car is already in Ireland should be easier you'd think! :lol:

yeh if mine goes to ireland is there anything i need to know about ?

Yeah... it'll get abused! :lol: Nah, the buyer will want to know what the VRT duty is but that's his/her problem, not yours - duty is about €4500 for mine! :o