Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gutted

lovingit

That's a real bumer... I know exactly how u feel my car got hit by a lorry this week :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: .... I hope they get the :censor: who hit ur car and sue the pants off him/her!!!! hope the damage isn't too bad!!!

I asume u told ur insurance company???

Sorry to hear that mate.. must be a supra thing.... 6 days after I got my first red supra.. went to the carpark to find something BIG (4x4 or lorry) had reversed into it.. and due to the pointy nose had slid up the bumper onto the bonnet.

Actually SAW someone open their door onto my current one (only a door dint, but still a dint on my car. I ran after them they saw me and drove off.. I got their number.. called the police... police did NOTHING.

you really have my sympathy mate :(

There's some right :censor: out there mate.

Sorry to hear that.

It happened to me in Brixton a few years back when someone hit my rear quarter and left while I wasn't there......

Yep - gutted.

It's the nearside rear quarter. I've managed to t-cut the scratch a bit, but the dent is another matter. It's not that huge - about 6 inches in diameter.

:(

Yup...it's a Supra thing. Or maybe Jap thing....or maybe an envy thing?

Anyone tried that dent wizard place?

Anyone tried that dent wizard place?

ermmm..... an envy thing I reckon :yes: !!! after all the Supra is such a gorgeous car... I've seen plenty of ppl :drool: over my Supra. Even had strangers comming to me and wanting a ride!!! got some strange folk out there

Yeah, does bug me when you see really old people driving them though!! lol

I didnt get a chance to say Hi at JAe, had a glance around the car and didn't see it !!!

Yeah, i'm sorry i missed you, I spoke to quite a few of the LOC peeps - I also bumped into an old school friend so hung out with him. I was there for about 5 hours on Sat. Zee's IS200 looks well wicked i reckon. I have polished out the scratch on my car but the dent is down low on the rear bumper.

It's in good nick otherwise isn't it?

Think its a Toyota thing, I park mine in a car park and it becomes magnetised attracting anything metal and sharp to it, especially :censor: trolleys!

Can't be an envy thing with mine!

Yup...it's a Supra thing. Or maybe  Jap thing....or maybe an envy thing?

Think its a Toyota thing, I park mine in a car park and it becomes magnetised attracting anything metal and sharp to it, especially :censor: trolleys!

Can't be an envy thing with mine!

ya know.... I posted a reponse to this last night... yet it's not here.... hmm, that'll be the amazing machine I'm using at home then :ffs:

erm...what did I say? Can't remember :(