Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Celica Cruz's Where Are You?

Steph

hiya fellow Celica owners ,after purchasing my Celica a month ago , I was wondering whether there are any individual Celica meetings apart from the Jap shows. I recently had a brill day out with some mates who all have cozzies and an RS focus at the RS meeting down at castle coombes race circuit and wondered whether there was anything like that just for Celica's . As round my area in the Northwest we just go to all the CruzinUK.com meeting but there are hardly any Celicas or Supras there, its all Scooby Doos and other modded cars. any suggestions where I can find a fellow Celica /supra meeting???

Hi Steph,

i've just joined cruisinuk myself.

Did you go to the bolton cruise earlier in the month? there was one celica there that was awesome, belonged to a guy called chan if i remember right!

what gen do you drive? Hope to see you around at the meets.

Hi guys, the celica club have meets but i dont go to them. (www.celica-club.co.uk)

:lol:

Hiya Steph, welcome to the club. :thumbsup: Great car is a Celica but can you tell us the exact one you have. I've got a 91 Gt. Blinding runner.

What is your location up north? also can you add it to your profile please.

Enjoy your car and enjoy this site. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gordy.

• 6 years later...
hiya fellow Celica owners ,after purchasing my Celica a month ago , I was wondering whether there are any individual Celica meetings apart from the Jap shows. I recently had a brill day out with some mates who all have cozzies and an RS focus at the RS meeting down at castle coombes race circuit and wondered whether there was anything like that just for Celica's . As round my area in the Northwest we just go to all the CruzinUK.com meeting but there are hardly any Celicas or Supras there, its all Scooby Doos and other modded cars. any suggestions where I can find a fellow Celica /supra meeting???

hey, i have just bought a celica st202 and i love it !! i also want to find out about some meetings , so if u find out anything cud you let me know !! thanks

The biggest meeting of Celicas in 2010 is likely to be at Rising Sun at the Lincolnshire Showground on 8th and 9th May.

Last years turnout was huge and there could easily be 100+ Gen 5's to 7's in attendance.

Can't wait, this wil be my first attendance, will something be posted on the mian page, how do I keep infomred?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links