Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Buying A Cts - Help Needed

Neil82

Been looking at a couple of T Sports and was wondering if they are over priced?

2003 03 Reg Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport, Western Toyota 5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 18,200 miles, Silver Steel, Anti-lock brakes,Driver seat height adjustment,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Remote control alarm,16in alloy wheels,Remote . . . . (trade)

£ 8,995

2004 04 Reg (Not face lift model) Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport, Western Toyota 5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 11,200 miles, Silver Steel, Anti-lock brakes,Driver seat height adjustment,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Remote control alarm,16in alloy wheels,Remote . . . . (trade)

£ 9,995

What you guys rekon?

Cheers

Neil

2003 03 Reg Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport, Western Toyota 5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 18,200 miles, Silver Steel, Anti-lock brakes,Driver seat height adjustment,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Remote control alarm,16in alloy wheels,Remote . . . . (trade)

£ 8,995

2004 04 Reg (Not face lift model) Toyota Corolla 1.8 VVTL-i T Sport, Western Toyota 5 Doors, Manual, Hatchback, Petrol, 11,200 miles, Silver Steel, Anti-lock brakes,Driver seat height adjustment,Driver, passenger and front side air bags,Remote control alarm,16in alloy wheels,Remote . . . . (trade)

£ 9,995

What you guys rekon?

Cheers

Neil

if you can get a free extended warranty thrown in , they aint bad prices...

if not, negotiate a discount of at least £500....

:thumbsup: bert

£ 8,995

£ 9,995

What you guys rekon?

Cheers

Neil

Cheers for the reply.

They both come with 1 years Toyota warranty anyway, going to offer them 8k for the 2003 and see what they say (they have like 6-7 in stock)

£ 8,995

£ 9,995

What you guys rekon?

Cheers

Neil

Cheers for the reply.

They both come with 1 years Toyota warranty anyway, going to offer them 8k for the 2003 and see what they say (they have like 6-7 in stock)

i paid £12000 for my 03 cts 16mths ago from main dealers in stratford. it had 12000 miles on it, one owner(toyota). i got 3.5 years warranty and GAP insurance for 3yrs included in the price... which is worth £1500... and they gave me £1850 for my old T plate rover 200 2.0 diesel turbo, which was not bad as they started off by offering £1400.. it did take 3hrs and 4 coffees too negotiate this deal though. lol.

:thumbsup: bert

If you are looking for a bargain i have my CTS for sale........in the FOR SALE forum, mint condition.......OIR £6500......Tax til end of june, 7 months MOT, recent service........etc etc.

paid £10500 for an 04 facelift model from toyota two months ago like the facelift car better as few more gadgets on it. full warranty years road tax.

Hi

Try looking on www.parkers.co.uk for prices, it's normally fairly upto date.

Pb

:wacko:

I love your T-Sport wilber....looks the absolutely business, perfect model and perfect colour. :thumbsup:

I love your T-Sport wilber....looks the absolutely business, perfect model and perfect colour. :thumbsup:

i used to be a honda man but loved the toyota better taken both 03 and 04 facelift for test drive liked the facelift better, looks a bit meaner love the new facia gauges, rain sensing wipers. i thought it was worth the extra going for the facelift model but that's my opinion. take a look at "what" discussion it's got on to the differences between models if you need to make your mind up. :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links