Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Uk Is A Loser Again

gordypix

Just watching Top Of The Pops and they featured DAZ SIMPSON, the UK's entry for the Eurovision Song Contest.

Now I know that it's the worst show of musical talent possible..............But this guy was worse than the usual rubbish the UK enters. CHEESY rap song about teenage girls............. :!Removed!:

BAN EUROVISION :thumbsup:

Yeah I was a bit shocked when he won the Song for Europe thing.... thought some of the other acts were better (obviously nothing Eurovision is good, but they were marginally better than he was! lol)

You never know, Teenage Rap might be really big in Bosnia-Herzegovina..... :rolleyes::lol:

I thought Eurovision was right up your street Fidgits ;) ;)

A

dunno ifits just me, but am i the only one that things eurvision is a load of toss, and pointless?

it in no way is entertainment and doesnt benefit europe, also it goes to show that the "rest" of europe has a problem with us

Daz Sampson is a paedo

A

Eh?? Don't think he's chipped in yet ! :P

I love Eurovision. It's just soooooo funny :thumbsup:

it in no way is entertainment and doesnt benefit europe, also it goes to show that the "rest" of europe has a problem with us

wonder if the scores are used by tony and co to draw up a who's who list of potential first strike targets for in the event of an all out nuclear war in europe....

I saw this 'song' on This Morning Friday. I don't particularly like Eurovision... but I liked this even less. It's a cheap Mike Skinner/Streets by numbers (yes, even worse) and the premise behind it is appalling. Utter crap.

PEEEDO POP Thats what I heard it called on the radio, due to the dancing school girls

I just don't understand some of the countries involved ..

How the hell is Israel in Europe? Have you seen a map? Who's next to join "Europe"?

And now the Chinese entry for Eurovision ..

A

Er oops! :!Removed!:

Haven't heard the song yet, but I'm sure judging by all the previous years it's gonna be complete rubbish.

Well lucky it's not down to talent then anyway.. it's all down to which countrys like each other.. it's part of the reason we always do so badly! :rolleyes:

A

Er oops! :!Removed!:

erm..

no comment...

but i have always, and always will, detese Eurovision - utter pointless crap

so i couldnt give a flying fluck who our entry or how crap he is, as it'll dissapear into obscuriety along with whoever the singer is, only revived for channel 5 'the worst eurovision ever' programs that are twice as crap, that i wont be watching anyway...

so i couldnt give a flying fluck who our entry or how crap he is, as it'll dissapear into obscuriety along with whoever the singer is, only revived for channel 5 'the worst eurovision ever' programs that are twice as crap, that i wont be watching anyway...

If only Abba and Cliff Richard would have done the same ..

If only Abba and Cliff Richard would have done the same ..

Ah, so you're a closet Bucks Fizz fan are you ?

What in the mane of all things made of custard is that crap???!?!?!?!

That's not a song, it's tripe on a stick with flies buzzing around it.

To sum up Eurovision... Jordan entered it.

Fake, annoying and loved by like-minded turkeys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links