Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mintex Front Discs And Matched Pads

Asterix187

I am after a front set of discs and pads and i can get some of those mintex matched front discs and pad for £100

Are these any good? Or are there any better for the price? Havent got anything more!

Don't know fella, but I have a similar plan in a month or so's time, so please let me know what you think of the set up! Wanting to do Mintex front and rear discs and pads...

Mintex pads are generally very highly thought of. They do several different pad materials depending on what you want from them. As for Discs.. You might as well get them from anywhere, particularly as todays pad technology lunches them in very short order. MINTEX

Having said that £100 for Mintex discs and pads is a very good price. :yes:

i got rear mintex pads for my gt4 from www.brakesinternational.co.uk i think i paid something like 18 quid the set , they also do discs for the gen 7 celica at 25 quid each and 43 quid each , 2 different sizes for the 140 bhp gen 7.

pads are 15 and 21 quid a set for the fronts, ask if you get mintex whilst on the phone.

got mintex front pads and I can say they are very good. Improved braking power & are quiet in operation. Recommened.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links