Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Hi Guys

Lia TOC

Hey Guys,

Just to let you know im still alive, back at Uni until end of May.

Then saving up for some alloys for car, and TTE Spolier :thumbsup:

Im in this weeks Nuts magazine so things are going good - and starting my 2nd year in Photography in September. So i was kindda hoping I could get to one of the meets, to do some serious pics of cars etc.

Are there any regular meets? I from the Sheffield area.

Is that what you want to do - Photograph cars..................???

Or is there another area you are ultimately working towards?

I guess the being in nuts magazine wasnt intended, after all, why would someone WANT to be that magazine?

I guess the being in nuts magazine wasnt intended, after all, why would someone WANT to be that magazine?

Because young girls realise they have to work hard for a career, and why bother when you can show the world how good you can be by getting your norks out.

And then 2 weeks later you are forgotten, have to work hard again to actually make something of yourself, and then can't get a job as the employer types your name into Google and a picture of you with your @rse antlers appears

Because young girls realise they have to work hard for a career, and why bother when you can show the world how good you can be by getting your norks out.

And then 2 weeks later you are forgotten, have to work hard again to actually make something of yourself, and then can't get a job as the employer types your name into Google and a picture of you with your @rse antlers appears

oh sorry - for a moment there i managed to survive for over an hour without hearing about Jordan, so compeltley managed to forget just because one dumb lazy bimbo managed to get "famous" by letting every man in the UK see her naked, and never actually having to do a days work that there was a load of girls thinking they could replicate that achievement no matter how ugly, dis-proportioned or far too willing to give it away for free (so whos gonna pay to see it then huh?) but they live in the self-belief that they too can fill a non-existant market which already is overrun with better looking, more talented people...

oh sorry - for a moment there i managed to survive for over an hour without hearing about Jordan, so compeltley managed to forget just because one dumb lazy bimbo managed to get "famous" by letting every man in the UK see her naked, and never actually having to do a days work that there was a load of girls thinking they could replicate that achievement no matter how ugly, dis-proportioned or far too willing to give it away for free (so whos gonna pay to see it then huh?) but they live in the self-belief that they too can fill a non-existant market which already is overrun with better looking, more talented people...

We've missed you Ian .. :thumbsup:

Haha ....... you guys ;) !

If I could take my kit off and get paid a decent wage I would ;)

So what if it only lasts for a few months/years, your getting paid for doing naff all :thumbsup:

And TBH if I did a google search and found a site with their details/pics on ;)

:lol::lol:

If I could take my kit off and get paid a decent wage I would ;)

30p :lol::lol:

Any advance on 30p?

I am in that magazine because I have asked to be in it! (because of my photography portfolio) - I have also been asked to be in a Loaded DVD Promo and be in Max Power.

Did I happen to mention that they are ran by a company called IPC Media - and because I now have modelling experience and contacts within IPC Media and they have seen my work - Im known to them and they are asking me to do work for them! As a photographer.

So When im working for a huge ***** company both on set and off set with a sweet ***** Yaris, ill know how I got there!

AT LEAST THIS IS A START! :thumbsup:

I want to be a director of photography - thats my dream job.

But id settle for working for a nice company - I love moddings car, and going to car shows, and love photographing them.

I just want some more experience in that area of photography :)

Link to my online portfoilo - its abit old, and needs updating but its getting there.

http://spaces.msn.com/liavspace/PersonalSpace.aspx?owner=1

I am in that magazine because I have asked to be in it! (because of my photography portfolio) - I have also been asked to be in a Loaded DVD Promo and be in Max Power.

Did I happen to mention that they are ran by a company called IPC Media - and because I now have modelling experience and contacts within IPC Media and they have seen my work - Im known to them and they are asking me to do work for them! As a photographer.

So When im working for a huge ***** company both on set and off set with a sweet ***** Yaris, ill know how I got there!

AT LEAST THIS IS A START! :thumbsup:

I want to be a director of photography - thats my dream job.

But id settle for working for a nice company - I love moddings car, and going to car shows, and love photographing them.

I just want some more experience in that area of photography :)

Link to my online portfoilo - its abit old, and needs updating but its getting there.

http://spaces.msn.com/liavspace/PersonalSpace.aspx?owner=1

Your folio won't load properly..................MSN is rubbish for pix - Use MYSPACE instead

Loaded fine for me. :thumbsup:

I don't think modelling is as easy as some (tongues firmly in cheek, I'd imagine) are implying. Nothing wrong with photos of a nice body as I'm sure most on here would agree. :yes:

Good luck with your chosen career and congrats on getting in the magazine.

Loaded fine for me. :thumbsup:

I don't think modelling is as easy as some (tongues firmly in cheek, I'd imagine) are implying. Nothing wrong with photos of a nice body as I'm sure most on here would agree. :yes:

Good luck with your chosen career and congrats on getting in the magazine.

Thanks.

I just want to be happy in life and doing photography makes me happy. If I have to do other things to get me where I want to be then so be it :yes:

yeah, because off course when they are looking for directors they will of course hold you higher some bird who got her norks out for their magazine, than say, someone who had, oh i dont know, relavant work experience!

Your photos are very good Lia! :thumbsup:

The only comment I will make is that its great that you have somewhere you want to go in life, however, its very easy to become typecast on the way.... do something you want to do, but there are always other ways to get noticed by the powers that be.... :thumbsup:

Hang on so your a photographer so you weren't in NUTS but your work was? Therefore these lot are having a go at you for taking photos? :wacko: Or are you in the magazine bits out in which case how is working on the other side of the lens work experience? Confused!

Blimey, can't the lass try and earn a decent wage?

Nuts isn't to my taste, but the piccies on your msn look alright :)

Best of luck to you for going for what you want, too many people sit around moaning in jobs they hate because they're too scared/lazy to go for what they really want (ie. me!)

Do you think there's a danger of not being taken seriously if you do modelling and photography? Would it be better to stick with one or the other?

I'm a bit of a (amateur!) photography geek, my gallery is at www.deadbit.org if you want a look :)

Best of luck with it! :thumbsup:

Or are you in the magazine bits out in which case how is working on the other side of the lens work experience?

She is actually in the magazine but nothing is really on show, nice tattoo on your bum though Lia! :P

Or are you in the magazine bits out in which case how is working on the other side of the lens work experience?

She is actually in the magazine but nothing is really on show, nice tattoo on your bum though Lia! :P

Just her ar** then :lol:

Don't listen to these prudes Lia, if you want to get your kit off for my entertainment please do ;)

Not sure if it would help you become a photographer (mainly because I have absolutely no idea how the industry works) but I can understand how it would help you make some contacts so if you're having fun & making a few quid doing something that could lead to your dream job I genuinely can't see anything wrong with it, good luck :thumbsup:

Don't listen to these prudes Lia, if you want to get your kit off for my entertainment please do ;)

Not sure if it would help you become a photographer (mainly because I have absolutely no idea how the industry works) but I can understand how it would help you make some contacts so if you're having fun & making a few quid doing something that could lead to your dream job I genuinely can't see anything wrong with it, good luck :thumbsup:

I agree

Lia is the boss of her life, she does what she thinks is best for herself and wants to do

So Lia good luck and have fun

I'm no expert, but I actually prefer some of the abstract photography (lighting effects etc). The scenery ones are quite vanilla and it's easy to take a good pic of good scenery with a good camera. It's where you use your imagination and zoom into detail, using different angles and approaches that make the picture interesting. You shouldn't always lay the scene on a plate, let the viewer use their imagination and it will draw them into the picture.

Just my opinion :thumbsup:

As for your choosen career at the moment, be careful you don't get stereotyped. You'll see from some of the responses here that people have a common view about being that side of the camera. It's up to you what you do for a living, but if you're serious about photography I think you'd be better off steering clear of this area from now on... after all if you're ready to have your baps/bum out in front of a photographer, he may well tell you anything ;)

Seen the mag and you can't see anything but her bum in undies so dont worry! :P O and if you want to take photos how is going infront of one experience? :wacko: In your portfolio there seems to be only scenery pics etc (ie no pics of you showing bits off) so why did Nuts pick you to have a photograph taken based on your portfolio :wacko: Ooo and why a japanese tatoo that translates to "family"? (i'm just intrigued not having go)

But yeah i agree with comments that people may not take you seriously if you go on both sides of the lens.

Can you read Japanese Woody? :) I always wonder about Japanese / Chinese tattoos and if they really say what the wearer thinks they do!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links