Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pics Of My Sup

Fast-gold

hey guys soz it took so long but this was my first day off that i had nothing to do lol, so i took some pics and gave her a wax hope u like...

DSCF0062.jpg

9dc7fb37.jpg

alloys need refub

aa14b39e.jpg

54baac1d.jpg

faa741f6.jpg

2f0c19e7.jpg

DSCF0051.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0049.jpg

my estate is still abit of a building site so, pain in the but to keep it clean lol

Can you shrink the pix to a MAX of say 700 pixels wide - these are way big :yes:

Can you shrink the pix to a MAX of say 700 pixels wide - these are way big :yes:

how do u do this ???

perfect size for my screen. lovely lookimg motor :)

Looks good dude, how much it set ya back? :)

Very nice... But why is the roof on!!!!!!!???????

lol i should have took some pics with the roof off , silly me :D i did go for a spin l8r with it off tho think ive got a nice tan know lol

Do you notice the "wobble" with it removed????

lol i should have took some pics with the roof off , silly me :D i did go for a spin l8r with it off tho think ive got a nice tan know lol

nope not really but ive never really driven i hard yet with roof off and on so i didnt really notice any differnce im assuming you mean the chasis bendy with the roof off , ??

Yeah you don;t notice it slowly on decent roads but by the time you are on crappy oxfordshire country roads, you do!!! (well you do on the mkiii)

yea he does

u seem to avoid the price question

yeah i avoid it because im slowly but surely maturing and i dont think it's a good idea to shoot off about things surounding money soz dude :thumbsup: please dont take it the wrong way

yea he does

yeah i avoid it because im slowly but surely maturing and i dont think it's a good idea to shoot off about things surounding money soz dude :thumbsup: please dont take it the wrong way

That's fair enough. You don't have to tell people what you spend on a car. I think peeps are asking just out of interest though because of the huge build-up. :thumbsup:

Looks very nice btw.

yea he does

thats fine, i wasnt that interested, it was just that people had asked you and you gave no response...

gorgeous mate! I swear I've seen that on auto trader recently.. hmm :unsure: perhaps a twin :)

thought you were buying a house? could of just said u were buying a new car instead of lying.

thought you were buying a house? could of just said u were buying a new car instead of lying.

He has written on here that he was going to buy both. I guess the Supra won for the time being ;)

and rightly so :D

It's gorgeous and I want it. :thumbsup:

Very nice dude, funnily enough I'm getting a Yaris now anyway!! It's not a sport though.

Why does it have 2 throttle cables? I've seen some heavily modded supes with this but never a stock one!

Why does it have 2 throttle cables? I've seen some heavily modded supes with this but never a stock one!

1 for the loud pedal

1 for the cruise control

:thumbsup:

Yeah Who said i was lying about buying a house ??? houses take ages to buy, cars take minutes !!, And how u enjoying the car anyway??, lol :D

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah Who said i was lying about buying a house ??? houses take ages to buy, cars take minutes !!, And how u enjoying the car anyway??, lol :D

anayway its been a while since anyone replied to this not saying any names lol :censor: but it goes allong with what i said when i first started goin on the supra forum is that it seems to me that most yaris owners have attitudes :D please note that i said some

anayway its been a while since anyone replied to this not saying any names lol :censor: but it goes allong with what i said when i first started goin on the supra forum is that it seems to me that most yaris owners have attitudes :D please note that i said some

Only because you talked about rubbish and ripping people off, cant think why people had something against you :rolleyes:

Only because you talked about rubbish and ripping people off, cant think why people had something against you :rolleyes:

PSML .talking rubbish maybe yeah , ripping people off dunno who your talkin about there i maybe talk allot of **** half that time :thumbsup: but ive never ripped anyone off , Typical yaris owner i love it when peolple talk the talk and type the type on behind there pc's :boxing: LOL