Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*This* Is How To Do Eurovision!

Caz SR

Thats actually really good.... and we get some "rap" song about teenagers.... marvellous! :rolleyes: Who cares about the teenagers when you can ROCK :D

Thats actually really good.... and we get some "rap" song about teenagers.... marvellous! :rolleyes: Who cares about the teenagers when you can ROCK :D

Correction Em; when you can Hardrock Halellujah!! :laughing: I love it.

Apologies Caz, I was merely rocking hallejulah when I should have been hardrocking.... :lol::lol: The Finnish can do it better than I, it would seem.... :lol:

Great song though, I always used to find it weird that I enjoyed other countries songs more than I did the UK entry.... apart from Katrina & the Waves.... that was my karaoke song for months after we won..... :lol::lol:

concerning our entry this time I was wondering if as a whole weve all realised that no matter how 'tolerable' our entry is its always scored like complete shat by the rest of europe so we all collectively decided to vote for some serious shat to teach europe what shat actually is..... you never know ...this years uk entry might actually convince europe to give us a sympathy win so we dont do it again next year!

Im actually gonna watch it this year just to hear terry wogan rip that shat out of our entry... heard a little bit on a ringtone advert and my immediate response without knowing it was our entry was "what the %$( is that shat?" kinda think thats reflective of what most people are gonna think when they hear it in europe....

:D Rock music is the way forward. that song is really good looks like a rather large NIL POIS (hope i spelt point right in the froggy.i'm a !Removed!) again for us this year. gash. :crybaby:

OMG..... If you play that backwards it says 'Worship Terry Wogan cos he is the devil. ' :P

OMG..... If you play that backwards it says 'Worship Terry Wogan cos he is the devil. ' :P

I thought I saw old Tezza playing the drums.... :lol::lol:

I thought I saw old Tezza playing the drums.... :lol::lol:

Well, it gets Alex's vote. He sat in his high chair, head banging... in a good way! ;) Wish I'd had the camera ready, that was class! :) :thumbsup:

Apparantly Lordi are excellent live - fully kitted up and jumping about for an hour or so ! Few of my mates have seen them as back-up to bigger bands

Apparantly Lordi are excellent live - fully kitted up and jumping about for an hour or so ! Few of my mates have seen them as back-up to bigger bands

A bit like Gwar then? :lol::thumbsup:

Yep, another fine Finnish export. They've been cleared for Eurovision - no rule against it -- but have been told they may have to tone down the pyrotechnics. Got to say they do bring Gwar to mind.

Lovin' that. Far better than the remake of "Grandad" that we've got as a Eurovision entry. :clap:

Was just gonna say - thats a great crystal ball you have there Caz! :lol:

Finland had the best song there - they deserved to win! We didnt, but at least we didnt get nul points!

I thought Lithuania should have at least come second :D

Paul.

Hehe! I voted for Lordi twice via text :D i wish i had put a bet on now at the bookmakers.

ROCK ON! :D

lordi2.jpg

Finland had the best song there - they deserved to win!

I disagree, I thought the song was terrible, I'm not into hard rock at all but I wanted them to win far more than any1 else, even the UK so I'm made up they did. Eurovision's an absolute shambles anyway with the way most countries give the countries close to them loads of points, no matter how crap the songs are so the fact that a song won it that is completely different from what usually wins it can only be a good thing if you ask me.

Think its getting worse with the 'vote your neighbour' thing going on.... Its not about the music anymore!

Still a good laugh tho and Terry Wogan is a Legend.

Think its getting worse with the 'vote your neighbour' thing going on.... Its not about the music anymore!

Still a good laugh tho and Terry Wogan is a Legend.

Oh it hasn't been about the music for a long time. The political voting in the past was disgraceful.

NIce one for Lordi though. We were sitting in the pub yelling "Come on Finland!". Not something you hear there very often! :thumbsup:

I thought Lithuania should have at least come second :D

Paul.

Too right. Their entry was a work of Genius.

More and more countries every year cotton on to the fact that it doesn't matter how good your song is - just how well you get on with your neighbours. So they have fun with it. Lithuania and Finland were the high spots ( apart from Tezza of course ! ) Roll on next year :thumbsup:

When I heard that Finland had entered a Metal band, I burst out laughing and predicted that they will win :lol: .

Thing is, is Sir Terrance of the Wogan going to play it first thing at 7:35am tomorrow mourning :thumbsup: ?

Last night I thing quite a lot of Europe got the standing joke with Eurovision and therefore decided a protest vote, with fantastic results!