Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Ecu Upgrades

Sleepless

hey all, just wondering if anyone has tried either the Jet or Venom add ons for the Paseo. If you have would you be able to tell me a little about the install and if you really felt the benefit from it.

Thanks guys

Its just an aftermarket air / fuel computer like the Apexi ones AFAIK

ive listed a few in the catalogue, and andrew is spot on, though there are a few differences between them...the venom computer as far as i know adjusts the map from the mid-high range, the jet chip is just mid-range etc...

if anything, it'd be worth checking out a technosquare ecu remap, though it is about $735...

thanks for that. yeah I've gone through your catalogue Riko(handy piece thanks man) which is where I saw the Jet and Venom units, although I haven't found anywhere that says the Venom can be applied on the Paseo. That aside, they want $80 US to get it to Australia... which is a total gyp. I can't imagine the box and wires weighing much or not fitting in a shoebox. So they can eat my *****. Trying to find someone in the US to look into a shipping rate for something that would weigh about 11lbs at the most. If it still comes to $80 I'll deal with it but if it can be shipped out for less I'm quite willing to pay for the Jet and the shipping in the US and then to Aus. Just have to find someone that I can trust and that will trust me hehe if it helps I work for the state police computer crimes :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links