Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

TG On In 5mins!

jaxx

same, was a pit !Removed! after the Jag, turned off during that radio show thing

Yep.... that radio broadcast (if you can call it that) was a waste of time....

I was, however, impressed with the Corvette starting off in 5th gear and continuing upto 175mph without the need to change down to a lower gear.

Peed myself at the irate "Mrs Smith" calling into the radio show though..... :lol::lol:

We all know it was you ;)

:P :lol:

Yes I'm disgusted, bring back the original presenters at once, I've never heard such a load of BEEP BEEP in my BEEP ing life

Actually, it was Gordon Ramsey..... :lol::lol:

Bit pants though wasn't it? I don't pay my TV licence so that Clarkson, May and their hamster can act like naughty little boys on a radio station! :walkman::mad2:

Hoping for something a bit more original next week. :yes:

I missed the first 20 mins :(

I still hate the look of that jag, it is ugly, it was so nearly beautiful, but the lights are horrid and cheapen it, it looks unfisnished... liek the point JC raised about the third brake light, the nose sticks out too far and is too loc compared to its lights, giving it a trout pout, the single bar grilled up close blatantly isn't, and looks like an extra bit of afterthought trim that seperates a mondeo "ghia" from a "LX"

It also sounds like its about to throw a rod all the time :lol:

I have to say I've really gone off Top Gear. Last night's episode was:

Boring!!

All that about the radio show thing was total self-indulgent toss. Unless they sort something out, TG is in danger of becoming a programme that rates style over substance too. Plus Hammond is annoying me more by the minute; !Removed! Hampster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

I still hate the look of that jag,

Ditto .. it looks like the retarded twin of the Aston .. it looks "special", and not in the good way ..

How good did that off-road beast sound though??? Mucho nice! :thumbsup:

I didn't think it was quite as good as last weeks, but like clarkson says, that's like saying Uma Thurman isn't quite as pretty as Cameron Diaz... it's still great!

That radio show was funny... the traffic reports were hilarious! I hate radio usually... but that would be worth listening to... it's different and funny... One guy ringing to say hes trying to get home and stuck in traffic... what should he do?? Hmm, let me think... drive home?? It's traffic, get used to it! Whinging people!

That Jag doesn't quite look right I have to admit, but compared to the Beemer it's a work of art!

In no way is it boring or un-entertaining. Ok, one slightly less entertaining show, not enough for all the complaints people! It's better than 5th Gear who are now doing a 'Reasonable Star in an Expensive Car'!! hahaha!

Plus Hammond is annoying me more by the minute; !Removed! Hampster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Yay!!! more people are seeing the light!!!!!

Have you notice how Clarkeson and May ar enow winding him up more and more? its no longer so much the ha ha teeth whitening and short gags (which he loved, as is was more attention) theya re not genuinely annoying him.. I loved the bit in the Caddy when they were blatantly not interested asn he was getting all upset about it, I also enjoyed the gratiotous slagging off of Saabs :thumbsup:

I also loved the bowler!!! My best mate from uni is building one!! Unfortunately he has just had a heart transplany which has held him up, but he is goign to get cracking on ti soon, and I am going to help him get it finished sooner :D

I missed the first 20 mins :(

Thats coz you were watching Coronation Street ;) :D

Nope we started dinner late :(

That radio show was funny... the traffic reports were hilarious! I hate radio usually... but that would be worth listening to... it's different and funny... One guy ringing to say hes trying to get home and stuck in traffic... what should he do?? Hmm, let me think... drive home?? It's traffic, get used to it! Whinging people!

In no way is it boring or un-entertaining. Ok, one slightly less entertaining show, not enough for all the complaints people! It's better than 5th Gear who are now doing a 'Reasonable Star in an Expensive Car'!! hahaha!

Yeah.. I liked the radio show... I particularly liked JC’s system of instead of doing the usual traffic reports, pointing out the drivers who were causing more problems!! ..Only thing that annoys me about TG doing that kinda stuff is my rising jealousy levels, me sitting there thinking.. 'wish I could have a job where I do nothing but f**k about ALL day..'' oh.. no, wait.. umm.. :P

The Jag was so, so, so pretty... from above :/.

Agreed, kinda boring show but the 'vette was nice as hell.

Your avatar is well weird!

Your avatar is well weird!

Haha! I said that before - it freaks me out :!Removed!: Funny thing is, if you search 'WTF' in google images, this guy comes up. I still have no idea who he is!

Err.. yeah... anyway back to that car programme...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links