Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jae - 1st Report

gordypix

Well looks like I missed a :censor: good laugh :crybaby: Had to work on sat and Sunday Unfortunately this weekend I was on call so if anything went wrong I would have to go to work and fix it :crybaby: and would you have guessed it 7.15am Saturday morning my works web server went down and I had to go fix it :crybaby: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

What a pain I have been looking forward to the JAE for months :ffs: there is allways next year :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheNissanMan

• supragal

• gordypix

• Starlet Nath

Bad luck mate...just think of the money from the call out :) mmmm lovely!!

Rest assured you'll be able to see the photos (and mpegs?) as soon as Ryans uploaded them!! At least you didn't get muddy :lol:

Bad luck mate...just think of the money from the call out :) mmmm lovely!!

Rest assured you'll be able to see the photos (and mpegs?) as soon as Ryans uploaded them!! At least you didn't get muddy :lol:

Yeah there is that ££ :thumbsup:

But I really wanted to go ill have to wait to see the pictures :( :(

Had a wkd weekend, good to put faces to names!!

Shame about the rain, but didn't make it any less of a good day.

Was nice to meet everyone especially John & his wife, Ken again!! Starletsy, The toyotaownersclub.com boys, Rich with his Yaris hope you get your Starlet soon matey.

Look forward to the next event!!!

But... and unfortunately there is a but....

We left early due to being really f :censor: :censor: d off!! Now when I come to a show, I like to park my car in a agreed position (Ryan with his string!!) and then leave it for the weekend (well apart from that trip to Tesco).

So what I did appreciate was some stupid little student t :censor: :censor: t trying to tell me that I HAD to move my car 'Cos all the Yaris's will be together' to which my dearest replied 'but all the Starlets are together'

At the end of the day there are ways and means of getting people to do things and that is not one of them so........... f :censor: :censor: k you!

Right sorry, had my moan, got it off my chest and apart from this little insident had a superb weekend!! Got some info, met some people drank some beer the list goes on!!

Take care all, see you soon

Nath & Alex :thumbsup:

Knowlson,

Can you email me those pics of seats??

Waited for you all weekend :(

Nevermind, sorry to hear of your bad luck.

Take care matey

Nath :thumbsup:

Had a wkd weekend, good to put faces to names!!

Shame about the rain, but didn't make it any less of a good day.

Was nice to meet everyone especially John & his wife, Ken again!! Starletsy, The toyotaownersclub.com boys, Rich with his Yaris hope you get your Starlet soon matey.

Look forward to the next event!!!

But... and unfortunately there is a but....

We left early due to being really f :censor: :censor: d off!! Now when I come to a show, I like to park my car in a agreed position (Ryan with his string!!) and then leave it for the weekend (well apart from that trip to Tesco).

So what I did appreciate was some stupid little student t :censor: :censor: t trying to tell me that I HAD to move my car 'Cos all the Yaris's will be together' to which my dearest replied 'but all the Starlets are together'

At the end of the day there are ways and means of getting people to do things and that is not one of them so........... f :censor: :censor: k you!

Right sorry, had my moan, got it off my chest and apart from this little insident had a superb weekend!! Got some info, met some people drank some beer the list goes on!!

Take care all, see you soon

Nath & Alex :thumbsup:

Nath, glad to see your the patient and accomodating type....

People did have to move their cars around to keep the stand looking good, all those who helped out in this way we appreciate your help, I especially have to thank VTRick coz I think his car was moved more than most and guess what, never a rant or a moan, I guess some people just understand what we were trying to achieve, it's amazing how 2 minutes of your time can annoy you so much !!

If you want to say "f :censor: off" then I guess you should really be saying it to me, thanks buddy appreciated, I'm glad you had a good weekend and enjoyed yourself....

I'll tell you what next year when we park the starlets up, how about we put them at the back of the stand and build them forward while leaving everyone at the front rather than TRY and bring them into the rest of the group and have one big happy family....

Anything else you'ld like to moan about or is that it ????

Hi guys, im gutted i couldnt stay longer on saturday, but like i said, i had to work.... All of the groups turn-out looked great, with some new cars i havnt seen in the flesh. its just unfortunate i didnt get to meet their owners, or even worse take my bayby.....

Good stuff

Ryan,

You've missed my point. I have no problem movin my car up and down really.

What I'm saying is there are ways and means of asking people to move there car, VTRick asked me nicely then someone else butted in and subsequently narked me off!!

Just want to get it off my chest, and now its gone!!

Knowlson,

Can you email me those pics of seats??

Waited for you all weekend :(

Nevermind, sorry to hear of your bad luck.

Take care matey

Nath :thumbsup:

Will do mate ill do it tomorrow for you :thumbsup:

In that case please accept apologies, people were getting a bit stressed over the weekend as space waas running low, and few other matters were on peoples minds...

If you had any probs you should have given me a shout, popped over and hada chat and I would have seen what I could do...

No worries matey,

It happened on Sunday, just before you asked me to straighten my car :D

Like I said I have no problem movin my car!!

I understand the strive for perfection of the stand!!

You could see that perfection, especially when you compared us to alot of other stands he he :lol:

I think the expression is 'Total dissarray' he he :lol:

anyway lighten the mood :D

Looks like I've high jacked this thread :wacko:

Sorry :!Removed!:

heh, there was quite alot of moving about. i recon i wasted at least a 5ers petrol. lol.

stand did look nice though.

and watching ryan line cars up with that stupid wig on was a laugh. those trousers (if thats what you want to call them) were a big quiet aswell. did look nice sitting in the sun though (the cars that is).

get more stand space next year. and maybe ryan or steve could sort it out with the gt turbo guys and make it a joint thing next year. it was a laugh having everyone there.

I think that you were directing those nice comments my way, so sorry if I came over bad mate - was not intended that way, and I guessed that I shouldn't have said anything in the end...!

Never mind, seriously wasn't meaning to f :censor: ck you off m8 :thumbsup:

Paul

I knew I had forgotten something ......

Moment of comical madness at JAE which just has to be posted for comedy value....

Sunday afternoon we had a live interview with JAE Radio (LOL were famous) in the middle of the interview what happens....

Both me and the presenter look at Dan, next thing he turns round, bends over and pulls a moonie, I managed to hide the laughter, the poor presenter (it was the young one that sounded like Gail POrter) burst out laughing :D :D :D

Dan, you are never going to live that down....

We had our own bare ubikd Chimp at JAE, who needs a nature documentary :D :D :D :D

Ryan, surely we could of added to the madness by having all the MR2's on the stand park up together too? :lol: :P

even through we had to move bout the stand did look good and i've got pics to prove it which i spect will be up soon. good to meet all u guys 2.

dean

ive got alot of pics to upload aswell.

and munkey. you the guy who sold si the rear strut?

Ok its all been said but I just got home so I'm gonna reply anyway!! :P

Went up on the Sat, met loads of cool people - really good day out, made a run for it when the weather closed in on us :rolleyes:! Anyway great to finally meet everyone!!! :D

Good to have a look round a couple of Seo's, did catch your car at the back Dymchurch :thumbsup:. Also I think I might have to get a YTS after seeing Dan's & Mevi's & Pav's - very nice all :thumbsup:

Did anyone get any pics of my car as mine are on 35mm & I want to see them now!! :D

you the guy who sold si the rear strut?

ye that was me kinda wished i didnt but ah well. i havent noticed much difference without it yet. cant have gone round bends fast enough!

Just popped over from LOC and thought I'd say hi and nice to meet some peeps from TOC.

Hopefully meet you again at the next meet or at the Christmas bash in December, - I've seen how you lot party, Christmas should be excellent.

Anyway great show of cars at the weekend :thumbsup:

Gutted i couldnt be there. Unfortunately my car was sitting in my garage with no manifold, turbo, radiator etc as i was waiting for my !Removed! wastegate to come for the new turbo. Should be here b4 the end of the week!!!!

All the pics looked quality and sounds like everyone had a good time. :thumbsup:

Tom

ye that was me kinda wished i didnt but ah well. i havent noticed much difference without it yet. cant have gone round bends fast enough!

heh, he was well chuffed with that. kids with sweets eh? :rolleyes: lol

Just popped over from LOC and thought I'd say hi and nice to meet some peeps from TOC.

Hopefully meet you again at the next meet or at the Christmas bash in December, - I've seen how you lot party, Christmas should be excellent.

Anyway great show of cars at the weekend :thumbsup:

Nice to meet you too Claire G. Thanks for handing out the TOC plates and GOLD members sticker to me.

• 1 year later...

LOLOL....

Just found this post from JAE '03....

AS said early on in the post Ken had my duvet as I forgot it....

I've just found out I'll be getting it back this year, two JAE's later, apparently the duvet has now been around the world, been on tanks and military exercises, ships and the US....

Oh well one less thing for em to pack this year :D

Damn, does anyone else remember 2003? :lol: