Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Diagnostic Software

yaris t bone

is there any way i can get hold of diagnostic software for my yaris i know all the vw seats and skodas use vag com what software do toyota use ?

anyone know where the obd port is i havent had time to look yet i know its on the drivers side somewhere

in front of your right knee under the same cover as the fuses

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

This is the sort of thing I bought - cable complete with laptop software - I bought it for my Alfa 156 and it worked fine on my 2000 Yaris to read the MIL engine light error code and to reset it....

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-DIAGNOSTIC-CODE-READER-ELM-327-USB-1-4-OBD2-ii-CAN-/140443132982?pt=UK_Diagnostic_Tools_Equipment&hash=item20b3102436

You do, of course, need a laptop so that you can use it inside the car. Doesn't work too well with a desktop PC in the house unless you can take your car indoors....

By any chance would any of this diagnostic software be able to read what my injectors are doing, in terms of opening times?

I saw a nissan reader doing just that and thought it was mighty handy. It's just that i use a scangauge for my mpg readout and it is not very accurate with a diesel engine.

By any chance would any of this diagnostic software be able to read what my injectors are doing, in terms of opening times?

I saw a nissan reader doing just that and thought it was mighty handy. It's just that i use a scangauge for my mpg readout and it is not very accurate with a diesel engine.

No, im pretty sure you cant on the toyota ecu, you must mean for injector duty cycle but you cant monitor it. A greddy emanage ultimate piggyback will.

No, im pretty sure you cant on the toyota ecu, you must mean for injector duty cycle but you cant monitor it. A greddy emanage ultimate piggyback will.

Thanks. I looked it up and it appears the 1ND-TV engine is not supported. Ah well.

• 1 year later...