Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Great To Meet Y'all

gordypix

Faces to name an' all that.

Was a pleasure to meet you all at JAE

Steve, Ryan, Pav, Nicola, Mat, Karma, Ken, Lee, Dan, Roadrunner.................

And everyone I can't remember names of at time of posting this thread. Sorry if I've forgotton............

Good to see you all..... :thumbsup:

i dont think i actually met you mate. you had the painted up celica yeah?

i saw you as you were on your way out. my yaris was banished up the other end with the starlets. wasnt good enough to be with everyone else. heh.

my yaris was banished up the other end with the starlets. wasnt good enough to be with everyone else. heh.

If you was parked with the starlets you was with everybody else.

It was a pleasure to meet you as well gordy :thumbsup:

Just a shame i didn't get to meet everyone :(

Just got home.... phew!

What a weekend, and was cool meeting everyone and swapping ideas etc.

You're a great bunch of people and I'm glad I came along to join the "crazy gang" (that wig did look near natural on you Ryan).

Will definitely be along to many more meets in the future.

Convoy home was fun too - roadrunner & mrs.roadrunner with Dan - have to say that the two Yaris boys showed the rest of the road how to drive on the latter part of our journey back...! LOL

Will probably post many more messages like this, but it made my birthday something to remember, especially "raindrops falling on my head" LOL

You're a great bunch of people and I'm glad I came along to join the "crazy gang" (that wig did look near natural on you Ryan).

Will probably post many more messages like this, but it made my birthday something to remember, especially "raindrops falling on my head" LOL

What wig??? :lol::lol::lol:

Great to meet you as well :thumbsup: But what happened to the early hours b'day celebration :unsure:

Was beddypies calling :P :lol:

cheeky cheeky....!

But yeah - do like my sleeping over my drinking - if I had the choice, sleep would be first!

Made me laugh about your club plates being left on - v.funny...!

cheeky cheeky....!

But yeah - do like my sleeping over my drinking - if I had the choice, sleep would be first!

Made me laugh about your club plates being left on - v.funny...!

:lol:

Couldn't stop laughing myself about the plates,you really had to be there to enjoy the full quality of the moment. I had tears in my eyes i can tell you :D

i was joking mate, just ended up like that, all those GTs then my yaris, heh.

wasnt moaning, we'd have all been buggered if si hadnt brought the gazebo. (cheers mate)

I thought something had happened I hadn't heard of then, panic attack over...

Good to put a name to a face and hope you were laughing as much as we were all weekend, I think were all still being silly now as I have been on the phone to a couple of poeple this evening :D

Ryan

ppppssssshhhtttttttt

i wish id have gotten them, id have stuck one in your zorst :D :lol:

we were dfoing that to every non-jap car without a turbo :) :) :) oh and some jap turbo's that shouldnt have had them :)

That noise really helped the go-karts go quicker as well...

heh, speaking of which, you know that RX7 that was in front of me, i almost whitnessed the best race ever.

that and a 550 'rari.

the prancing horse backed out. pusssssaaayyyyyyy

Hi pavlitos

Glad to here that you made your ferry mate :thumbsup: Was nice to see you mate. Shame i didn't get to see much of you guys but hey with all those wicked motors about i just had to see them all mate.

So you and dan where booting it down the motor way?? Driven the way it was ment to be driven ah?

Oh and happy belated birthday mate

And dan the motor is looking wicked mate love that exhaust :thumbsup:

Speak to you all soon

jerry!!

i dont think i actually met you mate. you had the painted up celica yeah?

i saw you as you were on your way out. my yaris was banished up the other end with the starlets. wasnt good enough to be with everyone else. heh.

Hi Rick, no we didn't meet. Next time mate.....

I wanted to meet more peeps but you know how it is - never in the same place at the same time and all that........

My Celica was parked in front of Karma's Supra. It was the all white 'h' reg GT with paint damage on the rear bumper.......

Laters Gordy......

yeah, i saw your car mate. pav pointed it out. but like i said, only saw you when you were leaving. i was down the other end with si and them lot

glad to meet you gordy hope you had a good day. like to say hi and thanks to everyone i met/ talked too. just got back . that was one of the top weekends ever only spoiled by the thievin scum element nicking my radiator cap probably one of the max muppet lot thinking it'll give them 200hp putting it on their nova hope it fails and blows their engine to bits....... hahem.

super weekend though even the slight shower on sat evening :lol: didnt dampen the spirits of most................all together.......

"rain drops keep fallin on my head........."

I don't think that song will ever die.... Club Anthem anyone, that and the Carpenters Song "Why do birds suddenly appear...."

I've done this all the wrong way round.......

I met loads of people in real life and know em all by first names.. but now have to "get used to them" on here!

Its always the otherway round with the obligitery "ohhh bleh is soooooo different then I expected him to be in real life"

Good to meet ya all tho ;)

see you soon no doubt :D

Sorry I dodn;t get to say good bye to many of you.. the convoy to the M40 were about to leave!!