Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Forced Air For Corolla Gti

Maxed Corolla GTI

I currently have a Green indution Kit on my GTI. I would like to know if anyone has any advice on getting a forced air kit for my car. Or a way of doing that without cutting up the bonnet. Has anyone got any ideas?

not quite sure what you mean but if you mean a system like ram air used on bikes then you wont realy get enough speed for it to be effective a cold air feed would be more benificial. if you mean forced induction then that refers to a turbo or super charger

remove the side light [day only as the cops might find affense] and go to Halfords and buy some silver ducting and bingo nice free flow air :thumbsup:

Since the car has an opening near the Battery, try to enlarge the hole and pass a big tube, that fits the air box, and sucks the fresh air from that place.

better still remove that air box in the front inner arch and run your induction pipe all the way down and through the hole and put a cone filter on it, it will be sitting in a nice cool air section all on its own with very little pressure around it :)

was laughing at JAE at thet gold thing with the filter out of the bonnet, imagine how hard his engine needs to suck to get any of the warm air that is flowing right past it...... :lol::lol::lol:

was laughing at JAE at thet gold thing with the filter out of the bonnet, imagine how hard his engine needs to suck to get any of the warm air that is flowing right past it...... :lol::lol::lol:

I noticed that as well... probably causes some kinda wired effect as the air swirls around and over, not to good for the breathing, though his says a chevy 5.7 is going in at x-mas.......