Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celica Gt Liftback On Ebay

knowlson

wonder if he'll swap for an MR2 ..

E-mail and ask him, if he wont swap for an mr2 ask about my 86 :lol::lol:

I really really really really want one!!!

As in I want one to the point of wondering if he would swap or part exa very rare aerotop supra ;)

As in I want one to the point of wondering if he would swap or part exa very rare aerotop supra ;)

You put it together yet?

You put it together yet?

Not yet, but its getting closer!! The engineering company are finally on the way to sorting things out too!!!

The interior is now all in apart from the front seats and door cars (need to fab a bracket for the amp under the passenger seat, and going to do some work on the front windows and sound deaden the front doors before the cards go on).

The wheels should be back from being refurbed soon, Which just leaves fitting the uprated brakes, and reassembling the engine once its back... (shouldn't take as long as it sounds as I have nearly all the parts already!) B)

However on second thoughts.. there is no way I's swap my car for that :lol: But he is welcome to Milly instead :thumbsup: :!Removed!:

Wow, this is the actual car that got me as a kid. This was so cool looking at the time, the guy accross the road from us had one and when I plagued him he used to take me runs in it. I think I washed his car more often than I washed my dads Ford Cortina at the time, can you blame me.

At least dad was then inspired to get a mazda 1800 tc not the rotary one.

This still looks awesome today, great looking motor :thumbsup:

Saw this a few days ago when searching through the bay. Nice motor but i'd preffer one thats got the original factory paint job and preffably a bit cheaper :lol:

is anyone on here bidding for it????