Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Im Going To The Vending Machine....

CAMSHAFT

mmmmmmmmm yea a can of Coke, Mars bars, O yea have you enough change for a Red Golf GTI.

this is too cool :drool::drool: not the cars, but where they are

germancaryard.jpg

Volkswagen brings love of vending machines to car storage

There's something inexplicably fun about getting something out of a vending machine, particularly one with a cool dispensing mechanism. And if you're picking up your new car from Volkswagen's storage facility in Wolfsburg, Germany, "inexplicably fun" just isn't the word. The storage facility, which takes up just 20 percent of the space needed by comparable facilities, holds 20-story towers filled to the brim with new VWs. An automated arm raises up into the heavens of the building, retrieving the new owner's VW and bringing it to him/her in less time, and without the potential damage brought by human error.

[source: autoblog.com]

Seen this before somewhere. But it`s very cool. Quite like to see it in the flesh. :yes:

does it dispense them half way and get jammed?

Or if you hit two buttons at once, do you get say, a Golf and a Passat for the price of a Polo? ;)

I really really really really want one!!!

As in I want one to the point of wondering if he would swap or part exa very rare aerotop supra ;)

You put it together yet?

Thats pretty cool.... But weren't the !Removed! doing this in the late 80s??????

I daon't get how the cars are "placed" then "retrieved", as the wheels need to be on the ground, and the mechanism seesm to carrt them by the wheels... I doubt very much it jacks them up....

Looks cool.

There's been a multistorey car park in Leeds that does a similar thing, been there for years. Wouldn't trust it with any of my cars, probably couldn't afford to park there anyway :D

Joe

How cools that?? I think we need something like that for the car parking situation at work!! :lol:

Yeah.. I'll get one of those for when I start my collection of Lambos.. very soon :yes:

does it dispense them half way and get jammed?

Or it'll get jammed just behind the flap, so you can reach it, but can't pull it out - bit like the monkey with the hand in the jar... :D