Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Russian Rollute

CAMSHAFT

we just got one of the new GS450h`s in and ive never ****** myself laughing so much legally in my life and that’s only after seeing the price €85000 :wacko: , as with any high spec Lexus its got all the bells but the one thing I was really interested in testing. But not the new engine which is god damm quick but no, the new Adaptive Cruise Control here is a link on how Lexus says its work, now don’t get me wrong it does work.

Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)

the best bit, find a little old lady on the motorway doing around 45mph and let her go on for a mile or two then set the cruise to a legal 72mph and cable tight your feet to the seat and follow her, now if this was any other car this would be totally illegal but its not in the GS, IT KNOWS WHERE SHE IS and slows the car down to a safe following speed and follows the little dear even matching her speed up to the max speed you have set the car at in this case 72mph. if you pull over to the overtaking lane and there is no other cars in front it will again speed up until the max limit or until it meets another car :!Removed!: . now for the Russian Rolette bit I recon the best way if it were legal to sell this car is if you where on a test drive with a customer would be to set the cruise, get the customer who is in the passenger seat steer and you put on a blind fold, I would sell them like hot cakes, mmmm hot cake. the only sad thing about this is if the combined the Lexus system with Citroen system that will not let the car cross the white line then in theory a car with aid of a good sat nav system could get you any where and ill telling you we are not far away from that day at all, but where is the fun in that.

but where is the fun in that.

in the off button!

sounds like a fantastic thing start to finish imo. i'd want it in my 2 tho loool. Great when all set to off when i wanted but able to sit back an sleep away the journey home ....nice. As long as it could park properly lmao

but where is the fun in that.

.As long as it could park properly lmao

well then you can use this the Parking Assist Monitor if you cant park a car without hitting anything with this then you should be shot :lol:

Adaptive cruise control is not new... Jaguar had it years ago!!

Have you seen the system in the new S class? it wil totally stop the car for you, and at a tap of the indicator stalk start moving again... for lazy people in stop start traffic!

if you cant park a car without hitting anything with this then you should be shot :lol:

i cant park when im asleep sadly so :help: please no dont shoot :lol:

some very nice features on modern cars these days :thumbsup: wish they could be added to the mr2 with a minimum of fuss

....somebody confirm they can and im a happy bunny someday :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links