Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Performance Parts Research

Sleepless

Does anyone know what brands make bigger throttlebody, intake manifolds or camshafts for 92 paseos? Or what cars you could steal it from. I bought my venom manifold off a guy on paseopimp before the forum died and I've been through the venom site and can't find any applications for the paseo, only found replacement cams so I might have to go for a regrind to spec and couldn't find anything about a bigger throttlebody. Does anybody have any ideas?

no such parts exist really...diabolique racing used to port and polish throttlebodies for the 5efe (i have one) but they have gone out of business, camshafts - the only upgrade is to get 5efhe items but the benefit is marginal as it's only something like 0.5mm more lift and slightly longer duration, and intake manifold, again, get a cynos item (acis dual stage manifold) which gives more torque in the mid-range

or one of the jdm 4e/5efe tubular intake manifolds.

improved the revability of my 4efe.

the one on the right.

jdminletmani.jpg

Rich.

hmm thanks for that... well I'm convinced the paseo is cursed.

Can you guys shed some light on where to find the tubular intake manifold or dual stage?

they are standard jdm manifolds. so just search around breakers yards.

there was one for sale on eBay.com a while back.

ahh yeah, damnit I wish they stocked this stuff in a reliable store. Anyone ever tried replacing the shimms between valve stem and cam lobe?

I put a 7afe one on my paseo, well easy job. If you want a manifold boring out i'll do it as long as postage doesnt cost me anything.

http://www.jap-n-crazy.co.uk/paseo/viewtopic.php?t=584

errrr queensland australia... maybe not

hey mate, i think the bigger throttle body is a fantastic idea. and im glad someone has attempted one.

altho i think you may benifit from straying away from the original manifold. if you look at the pic i posted you can see the difference in size of the runners (width and lenght)on the jdm mani. putting just the jdm manifold on has unlocked a whole different engine for me, one that produces power right up to the rev limit rather than being out of puff at 5k rpm.

and quite a few starlet owners would agree that it is by far the best engine mod they've done.

consider trying one with your bigger t/b. im sure the results will be fantastic!

nice one,

Rich.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links