Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alloys

Lia TOC

Hi,

Found a good site, well i think anyway.

There in Doncaster which is good for me :)

Theres a nice body kit for my yaris but i wana know what you guys think?

and could someone photoshop these wheels please? :)

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/4x_15_In...50_15_tyres.php link to alloys

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Ibherdes...yota_Yaris.html

http://www.topgear.co.uk/acatalog/Carzone_...yota_Yaris.html

thanking you :P

Always had a thing for K19 kit for some reason. Not my fave kit but best of the chav kits :P Never liked K18 and HATE the carzone kit!!! The carzone kit is summed up by what are the worst light masks EVER and what looks like rear 206 lights fitted to it! Plus its on every corsa/saxo/punto in the country owned by a chav :P

The alloys look nice :D Sorry no good at photoshopping tho :P

With those wheels and a kit like that you'll fit right in at www.imaclotandiruinedmycar.co.uk Or www.imachavwithnotasteatall.co.uk

Sorry if that's harsh but i see wheels like that EVERY single day on crap cars. It's almost a default choice. Plus, the kit's are just horrid, horrid, horrid.

dopnt sit on the fence seveer, tell us what u really think :P

dopnt sit on the fence seveer, tell us what u really think :P

Ok...

People who put gash kits and wheels on their cars are 'bleeping, mother bleeps, with no bleeping taste at bleeping bleeping all.'

Basically. They fools!

fool1.jpg

i very much agree that some people really need a trip to specsavers, and a visit from the taste police, but each to their own. They bought the car so it's up to them to do whatever they want to it. No matter how GASH it looks.

Ok yeah i gotta agree with rest, they dont look so good on! Need nice big car with them in decent size with huge brakes behind to pull em off :P

With those wheels and a kit like that you'll fit right in at www.imaclotandiruinedmycar.co.uk Or www.imachavwithnotasteatall.co.uk

Sorry if that's harsh but i see wheels like that EVERY single day on crap cars. It's almost a default choice. Plus, the kit's are just horrid, horrid, horrid.

One thinks one should have gone into abit more depth about what one wanted :yes:

i want different bits of different bodykits that I like, then put them on as a whole kit. So its really different :)

I wanted the side skirts from on of the kits thats all. :)

Side Skirts (3 Door) Kit for Toyota Yaris (>2002) Car zone

with front T-Sport Bumper, and TTE Spolier so far.

See that front bumper is the best, that spoiler is the best anyway on here can get and one of the best out there, but those skirts? I prefer K19's personally and my fav are the Tsport maybe with the axis or fabulous ones close! I dont think those skirts will look good with a Tsport front bumper tbh (or any for that matter) and the problem with mixing kits is that they may not suit the overall theme together.

Just my thoughts

One thinks one should have gone into abit more depth about what one wanted :yes:

i want different bits of different bodykits that I like, then put them on as a whole kit. So its really different :)

I wanted the side skirts from on of the kits thats all. :)

Credit where credit's due... at least you're going to try something different!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links