Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Big Thanks To The Show Organisers

ae111sr

Time to say a huge "thank you" to Steve and all who helped to stage such a great show - you must have friends in high places to have kept the rain away for most of the show despite the weather forceast.

I tried, I'm sorry for the outspurts, I have difficulty doing things when drunk, glad you enjoyed it while I kept the rain away :lol:

On a serious note Steve, your a star, most people di not see the huge amount of work that went into the show (I've never heard such stress via MSN over the last few weeks)...

It all came together really nicely, went very smoothly and turned out to be amazing...

Many thanks to everyone who made this weekend work, and work well - every member I spoke to said that they were having a great time, so "well done!"

Cheers,

Paul

yeah, thanks steve mate. was a great few days. well enjoyed myself.

even if i the first thing i saw was ryan with his shirt off, heh.

heh, first time i ever met you.

!Removed! oot, drinking fanta. first impressions eh?

Hi everyone

Would like to say a big thanks to steve and everyone who helped put together a really good show. Steve you are a star to pull it off mate. I was really nice to see so many people and to see the faces to the names on the site.

The weather was really great so that really made a difference. I heard that friday and saturday weren't that great. But sunday was awesome. The sun was out in it's full Glory. Really made the cars look a treat :yes:

So thanks again steve it was worth the wait :thumbsup: Look forward to the next :P

jerry!!

The sun was out in it's full Glory. Really made the cars look a treat :yes:

except mine mate. i flicked half of the field up the side when i moved the car. lol

Hey it still looked cool mate after all it's a yaris mate :thumbsup::yes:

jerry!!

it was my rally effect. (blag blag blag)

shame we couldnt talk more mate, i had to make a move early

Thats ok mate at least we got to meet each other ah!! Still perhaps the next meet we can have a real good chin wag :D

jerry!!

might have a starlet by then mate ;)

but yeah, was good to meet everyone

thanks to everyone that came alog.. afterall you guys made the show happen by coming along!

great to meet everyone!

Yeah- thanks to everyone that arranged and organised stuff! :D

Shame the weather was poo on Saturday - the drive up was great but by 6:30pm the wife was keen to get back to Essex. The digi-cameras (still & video) don't like low light too much so not many worthwhile shots. :huh:

Good to see the faces behind the avatars - I'll try to make both days next year and meet everyone.

One good thing to come from the show is my wife is open to buying a serious rice rocket. She liked the Supra, GTO & FTOs, GTR, S2000 and the new MR2 - I couldn't convince her to consider a MkII. After seeing Dan's wicked YTS we even spoke (well I spoke and she looked back at me with a blank expression) about some 'sensible' mods for mine! he he he.

I need to see what we can afford next year... I can pretty much cross off the GTR and S2000 now. :crybaby:

Yes thanks to the organisers, had a wkd weekend. Even had some wkd sunshine on Sunday :hokus-pokus:

Look forward to meeting you nice people again

Nath :thumbsup:

yeah, it was a laugh, see you all at the pod in october!!!

Well done the TEAM who brought us JAE.

I was amazed with all those cars we could still move around (with our cars) so easily on the way in and out.

Excellant stuff...... :thumbsup:

cheers steve for a top weekend sorry i didnt get chance to spend much time on the toc/loc stand

You were there in spirit and you knew you'ld keep in contact by letting the exhaust off every now and again :D

310Bhp on the road, someone has to be a very happy bunny :D :D :D

A HUGE thanks to Steve and other involved making this even one of the most enjoyable for a very long time B)

Another BIG thanks to Adam (Roadrunner) and his Girlfriend for chamois-ing my car on sunday morning whilst Nicola & I were still making our way in :thumbsup:

It was really good meeting up with old and new faces again :D Hopefully we will all be meeting up again sooner than the next JAE :ph34r:

nice one guys! thanks for coming.

Who had the black Glanza with the shopping list on the doors.. i past you on the A34 Sat evening in the rain.. i waved and stuff!

Also a White MR2 was behind me with club stickers on (my bro)

Hopefully we will all be meeting up again sooner than the next JAE :ph34r:

Hopefully at the crimbo party but i have realised the car will be in the workshop then so will look to see what i can do about that.

Thanks to Steve and the other organisers for putting on such a great event and would also like to thank TTE for popping a car on each stand and listening to our questions on their products :thumbsup:

Great to meet you all and hope to see you all soon :group-cuddles:

Ken

nice one guys! thanks for coming.

Who had the black Glanza with the shopping list on the doors.. i past you on the A34 Sat evening in the rain.. i waved and stuff!

Also a White MR2 was behind me with club stickers on (my bro)

Thats Scott from the gt site mate will put a post up there trying to get some more of them over here too although allot do use this site as well.

Simon