Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My Mums Wheels :d

Flamby

Ok well they are finnally on the car :D

just want to say on behalf of my parents thankyou to msharry on here for selling the wheels as they were originally, these are fantastic looking volks!

But anyway my mum decided she wanted something a bit different so they went in to be refurbed by the same place that did the spray job on the car, and now they are gorgeous!

Well here she is... its certainly different... black with gold flakes :D

Mumscar5.jpg

Mumscar4.jpg

Mumscar3.jpg

Mumscar2.jpg

Mumscar.jpg

MMMMMMMMMMMMM.jpg

Very nice... but come on dude... a job like that deserves big pictures...

haha I know jesus, Im not sure why they have come up small :huh::unsure:

* ok bit bigger than before, photobucket is doing my head in lol

does your mum ever go out swindon way? i think i saw her on the A420 last week, i remember the jaw dropping orange lol

:drool: :drool:

They are gorgeous Dan!!!! Agreed, get some close-up pics in here as those don't do them justice!! :D

zebidi - yeah she does mate :) my parents live in swindon and my mum works in didcot so every day she uses this car as her daily runner :D

Caz - hehe cheers Caz, I'll pass that on, and get my lil bro to take some close ups of the wheels :D

Dan, where was the spray shop for the orange?

Reccomend them? Caz and I were looking for a local place reciently.

Ha.. loving it bud... the Volks look stunning.

No offence but is your mum having a mid life crisis? :lol:

Nahh.. seriously though.. glad to see your family have gone MR2 crazy.. :)

Ok well IVe found these pics :) some I took yesterday in the rain and one from when the wheel was being done.

DSC00180.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00183.jpg

Ben - The spray shop is in Swindon mate, I can get you all the details if you'd like, I have asked my Dad for the info just need to get it. I would definatly recommend them though, Ive seen some shoddy jobs in the past and this is fantastic work really, I am trying to get my mum and dad to bring it to the next reading meet as I know you guys would be interested to see it :D

Fizz - lol blatently a mid life crisis ... :P s'all fun though, Im insured on it and I get more looks in that than my car lol :D haha yeah mr2 mad mate... what did I start :D

Looking very good B)

Reminds me of our other MK1 B) Athough Tango now has different wheels on it...

Very nice, look really good against the orange :drool::drool::thumbsup:

cheers people I'll pass on the comments :D she's really happy with them but she says it makes it seem more aggressive :lol: and now she's attracting every chav and his dog in swindon lol :rolleyes: oh well :D

Eventually managed to get onto photobucket for a photo of Tango. The photo was from JAE last year wearing the old 17's. The car is now lowered and wears 16" Rota alloys in Black B)

1790a84c.jpg

I think it would make a good photo to get the two cars together for a photo shoot B)

lovely looking car mate your mum must b really pleased with it :D

jerry!!

yeah wow that looks great!!! and would be awesome to get the two together for some photos definatly!

Ive just found these extra pics too :)

picsfromphone081.jpg

picsfromphone079.jpg

Picture20.jpg

nice to see the T1Rs, and if your mum is out there every day then she's definitly the one i saw then. its a BLINDING orange!!

really makes you go wow (when you just mouth it and not actually saying it)

thats very cool of you to say Zebidi :) I'll pass that on mate :D :thumbsup:

wow...it's certainley turned out looking really striking.....the wheels really set it off...... :drool:

• 4 weeks later...

well thought I would post a few more pics up of my mums motor :) including her recently refurbed interior :)

picsfromphone167.jpg

picsfromphone168.jpg

picsfromphone215.jpg

picsfromphone231.jpg

Picture1M4.jpg

hope you like :)

Is your mum a MILF? i bet she is with that little number lol.

Out of interest guys how much would a full respray cost, my car is super white, but looking a little tired in places, specialy the front bumber, also my car doesnt have that front lip? where do i get one of those?

vince

haha dude she's my mum... :rolleyes: lol

anyway... a respray... well you get what you pay for really, this was an expensive jobby but its perfect work B) Id say from what IVe read youd be looking at 1k for a blow over ( same colour touch up type thing ) and near on 2k and beyond for a good job with a new colour.

as for the front splitter, probably your best bet to get it from toyota or you could get an aftermarket one from roguesystems or somewhere like that.

hope that sort of helps mate.

Dan

My car has a front lip but its not the same as whats on most MKII's and whats on your mams

Mines a thin platistic thing?

anybody know the part number for this front spoiler/spliter?

Also chaps im starting to think that my car is a Rev1 as its 1990, but some features and the car point to the rev2? very confusing, how can you tell them apart?

vince

The rev1 has a round small front splitter, the rev2 has one an inch or two deep.

The rev1 has small brakes and 14" wheels as stock, the rev2 got slightly bigger brakes and 15" wheels.

The chassis number will give you the answer as will looking in the stickies threads.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links