Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Pictures In Gallery

gordypix

you should be glad i like you rosie, coz i might have had to kil you for that comment, bmw's are not pretty. they may aswell have "look at me, i drive like a :censor: " sprayed on the back of them as standard. and they couldnt have anything on the front, coz you wouldnt be able to read it due to the brightness of the fog lights that are on in all weather, night or day.

you should be glad i like you rosie, coz i might have had to kil you for that comment, bmw's are not pretty. they may aswell have "look at me, i drive like a :censor: " sprayed on the back of them as standard. and they couldnt have anything on the front, coz you wouldnt be able to read it due to the brightness of the fog lights that are on in all weather, night or day.

For sure... It's always a 318is that cuts you up on merging lanes on the motorway lol

dont get me wrong i'm not some secret BMW fan... but it was nicely done!! Bear in mind I took these pics for total street cars coverage of the event, didn't realise they were going up here!!

I stand by my opinion... I wouldn't own it but it was nicely done so neeeeeerrrrrrrrr :P

cheers for the picies sorry i couldnt be found to pose by the machine(mind you that would spoil the picture) :lol:

more piccies up NOW. One of Ken's motor and a Scooby + Skyline :thumbsup:

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks dude. I'm looking through the other ones in the gallery slowly. Some great ones in there. Am I right in thinking thay are all taken by Supragal.

I'll get more up tomorrow......

Nice ones........ :thumbsup:

awww, come on- it's pretty ;)

The paint job on the BMW was nice though you've got to admit, that purple would go great with your wig Ryan.

awww, come on- it's pretty ;)

The paint job on the BMW was nice though you've got to admit, that purple would go great with your wig Ryan.

yes think of it the mr2 in that lovely purple flip with a nice ferrari kit.....................sorry only joking i know you hate that kit with a passion :lol::lol::thumbsup:

There's some cracking shots of some great cars. Just uploaded a few of my shots now.

more piccies up NOW. One of Ken's motor and a Scooby + Skyline :thumbsup:

Nice pics :thumbsup:

Big thank you for all those posting pics :yes:

nissan laurel owned by a friend from Lo-rds lowrider club, with a pretty neat hardline install by Max Hydro's, the Lo-rdz are the only other lowrider club in the UK and they were started by an off shoot of two guys from our club, the darker blue laurel next to it also has hydro's :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links