Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Funky New Wheels - Finally Fitted

riko666

Haven't posted an "updated" picture of the car in a while, so may as well now with my new Ueda wheels fitted...its only taken 7weeks to get them refurbed and 4 days to get them fitted...not to mention about £400 for everything but I like them :rolleyes:

DSC02832.jpg

DSC02839.jpg

DSC02838.jpg

DSC02837.jpg

says's you with your 17's or whatever they are :P hehe. Thanks for the comment, and well, i dont really wanna go much bigger, too much weight...but my 15's pending in America should fix that

thanks - was kinda nervous at first cause you always see them on car's like the ae86 corolla, datsun 240z and starlet gt, all angular cars, but i reckon it kinda suits my car, especially in the colour...just need to find some center caps to complete it...

and best of all, they weigh close to nothing :toot:

its just an opening in a wooded area, there's a park off on either side and there's a dirt path all the way through some woods, it is a bit dodgy but instead of taking pictures on the street ;)

and thanks - i believe your starlet gt has similar wheels but painted red? I believe these were red originally too :lol:

yeah similar mate but mine are 14s and dont have the split rim look

need rid for something less, errrrr , red

mine are 14's too ;) eh, just powder coat them mate, not too pricey