Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mr2 Roadster Tyres

Raw

I have a MR2 Roadster - W reg which has only done 20,000 miles. However my front tyres have been judged to be on verge of being illegal regarding the tread. As I've been driving the car sensibly - not racing it or throwing it round corners, this seems odd as a number of people I have spoken to suggest they should at least reach 40,000 before they need replacing. In America they seem to guarantee them for 60 months - far exceeding the 36 months I've had the car for. Has anyone else had this problem.

Hello raw

20000 miles with the stock yokohamas??? :eek:

That's a record :thumbsup:

I'm on the 3rd set of yokohamas with around 37000 miles :rolleyes:

in america i think some cars are sold with some Bridgestone tires and not the soft yokohamas that come with the car in Europe.

I think the miles you have done are perfectly normal if you have done a soft drive

Yikes, wish my tyres would last 20k! Im gonna be lucky to have 6-8k wirh my toyo's on my mk1 mr2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links