Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bye Bye Toyota - Hello Bmw

thecanadian

Took delivery of our new 118d se Friday afternoon. So, this is the end of the road for our 03 reg t-sport with full leather and sat nav.

Overall the toyota was fun to thrash around, but was tiring on the long motorway runs that make up the majority of my travelling. Also, the clutch and gearbox were never quite right. We had the clutch replaced at 20k miles and every gear and bearing in the transmission replaced at 50k miles....nothing seemed to help the poor little six speed. Other minor problems we had with the car included numerous rattles and the common poor fitting of the stereo in the dash.

Everyone in this forum was very helpful over the past couple of years.

Thanks and happy motoring!

i was the same the cts was fun but there was lots of anoying things with it so i got a 316ti se bmw its a lot more refined and smoother hope u enjoy the beemer too cheers

Good luck with the beemer...

Hi

Hope you enjoy your new Bmw :thumbsup: as I have been mine for 7 weeks now. I agree with what you say about the T Sport great engine :thumbsup: let down by the other bits :crybaby: & in my case a dealer who seemed to have no idea.

I took delivery of my 120d se back in April. I went straight for 120d version as it a few bits added & the £2,800 off, helped a lot. Ok so I was a few hundred short on my traded in T Sport. The Bmw does about 44mpg at the moment (2,500 miles), nearly all of of town driving.

Paul

:wacko:

:crybaby: Why would any one get a bmw was my car of choice as a kid but every one and there wifes have one :!Removed!: might be a good car but for the money theres so much better out there unless you want to be one of the crowed cts for all its faults is still rare and i love it and its always the bmw drivers that look at my car and think should i have done it but good luck with the new motor

• 1 month later...

good choice :thumbsup: is nice to see people have actualy went and got a new car rather than asking here shall i get this or that.

acemiko - You say they are rare......i was coming home from work this week and sitting waiting to get onto a roundabout and relised all three enterances to the round about had T-sports at them (including myself), very strange!

I thought people had seen the light and they were taking over the world! lol

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links