Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Insurance For A Mr2

Clarky_man

Does anyone know a cheap insurance company.

I am 19 and trying to insure a MK1 MR2 on a C plate. Cheapest quote i have had is £1600 that was me a second driver and my father as the main driver and limited miles of 6000

have you tried tesco? seriously they're good- and direct line can be... I tend to go through the back of max power or some other mag and get each one to beat the previous price...

also get your own policy asap else you won't have no claims... even if it cost a bit more to start with!

Just to give you an idea of prices, I'm 29, 4 years NCB, '91 G-ltd, modified slightly, the cheapest I have been quoted this year is £870....

MR2's arent cheap to insure which in a way is a good thing as it prevents the max muppets from driving them :)

There superb cars and you'l enjoy yourself :D

Welcome to the club matey....

MR2DC have adiscount scheme with Dorset so they may be worth a try...

try adrian flux

or i think the one of the clubs have a deal set up with dorset insurace, PM rhaines about it

edit: beat me to it you slag!

hi

im in a similar position to yourself. the cheapest quote i found for my car (same engine as yours) was through CIS, however mine is about 3 insurance groups lower. still, check them out

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links