Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Indicator Lights

ozzy666

lo all, any gen5 st182 owners used these clear indicator lights? do they fit?will they fit? not sure bout buying them, coz read somewhere on the forum that someone had bought some and they dint fit properly.

ebay

Not sure about those, but i would like some for my ST205 :D

Not sure about those, but i would like some for my ST205 :D

Yellow ones look better in a black car anyway.. :P

Same as the ones i`ve got. No problems whatsoever. :thumbsup: Although i need to get some silver bulbs :yes:

CrystalClear.jpg

lo,just bought and put on my front and side clear indicator lights,the front ones fit but they are loose[they wobble abit] normal?? suppose daktari is the man for this question B) also does any1 know if you can get clear back ones??

cheers

also wat u think to these will they fit??

ebay

lo,just bought and put on my front and side clear indicator lights,the front ones fit but they are loose[they wobble abit] normal?? suppose daktari is the man for this question B) also does any1 know if you can get clear back ones??

cheers

also wat u think to these will they fit??

ebay

Didn`t have any wobble problem with mine. In fact mine were quite tight. I cant recall off hand how they slot in. I`ts been a year or so since i fitted them. :unsure:

Can`t say i`m keen on the sidelights. Looks like there`s too much black on them. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know. It`s on the 'to do' list. In the meantime i`m having to make do with the fried egg look. :lol:

When I put clear lenses on my car and used chrome bulbs they were not bright enough. In daytime you could barely see them so I have orange ones and I'm happy with them, can't really see the orange too much. Nothing wrong with 'fried-egg' look, except when it's on women!!! :lol: Just the orange on the rear lights to go now but I've been saying that for ages!! Girlfiends just given up work as we're still trying for baby (it's a full time job you know!!!!!!) :D so spending on non-essentials is being cut down, those late spec jdms will have to wait, a lthough I can easily justify spending a ton at the pub every weekend!

you must have got dodgy bulbs... mine are just as bright as the orange ones :)

Where did you get your Repeaters/Bulbs Adam?

Cheers :thumbsup:

£15 :eek:

I paid £4 for mine and they are just as bright as the orange ones :D

Will find out where i got the bulbs for you Jones~32... the lenses came on the car when i brought it... but i know you can buy on eBay or on HERE for £24.99 delivered

you can buy on ebay or on HERE for £24.99 delivered

Do they come with the chrome bulbs? :huh:

£3.95 for the bulbs dude :thumbsup:

:lol: oh yeah... silly me not reading properly :P

you can buy on ebay or on HERE for £24.99 delivered

Nope... but they are genuine toyota which has gotta be a good thing. Chrome bulbs will cost about £4 from eBay. :thumbsup:

If i was you i would be tempted to spray them black like i did on my black GT. Just blends in with the bodywork and costs next to nothing :D

celica18s.jpg

Nope... but they are genuine toyota which has gotta be a good thing. Chrome bulbs will cost about £4 from eBay. :thumbsup:

Ahh ok, cheers :thumbsup:

If i was you i would be tempted to spray them black like i did on my black GT. Just blends in with the bodywork and costs next to nothing :D

celica18s.jpg

Now that looks nice, are they still bright enough though? :unsure:

TBH i didnt bother even using laquer.. so they were fairly faint in the daytime. If you do it properly and use laquer layers in between paint layers it will shine through fine :D

+ when your on a budget its a cheap mod ;) and imo i think it looks better than clear repeaters on a black car

TBH i didnt bother even using laquer.. so they were fairly faint in the daytime. If you do it properly and use laquer layers in between paint layers it will shine through fine :D

+ when your on a budget its a cheap mod ;) and imo i think it looks better than clear repeaters on a black car

I'll keep it in mind ;)

I'll try clear ones and see how they look, going to be 10x better than orange! :lol:

I'll keep it in mind ;)

I'll try clear ones and see how they look, going to be 10x better than orange! :lol:

Without a doubt! :lol:

i'm thinking of spraying me back indicators,are they easy to take off.knowing me i'll brake something or not be able to get them back on :rolleyes::yes:

i'm thinking of spraying me back indicators,are they easy to take off.knowing me i'll brake something or not be able to get them back on :rolleyes::yes:

Well i tried to take mine off and felt that i was having to use too much force. So all i did was mask them off. Take your time and no one`ll tell the difference. :thumbsup:

I`m dreading having to change a bulb. :lol: